Norristown Fall Classic

halter91

Iam91
Not sure when it is exactly, but I'd like to put a team in the Norristown Fall Classic. Its normally September/October. As soon as I haz a date I will update this thread. I will be bring a big ass grill as well.

Cee59

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll hafta submit my application late. Since if people see me on the list half your team will drop :(

IronLegion99

Part Time Player
I should be available if you need someone. Do you know Bobby Ash and Marty ES are they still playing tourneys in norristown?

zman025

Addicted to Softballfans
I know a few guys from my league team that would play to , and they are on the Board here too

halter91

Iam91
I should be available if you need someone. Do you know Bobby Ash and Marty ES are they still playing tourneys in norristown?

I know Bobby Ash very well. I went to visit him last year in NC. I'm going to try and get him to come up for it but I'm not sure. He usually goes to the Labor Day York Tourney.

I'll let you know Zman.

IronLegion99

Part Time Player
I know Bobby Ash very well. I went to visit him last year in NC. I'm going to try and get him to come up for it but I'm not sure. He usually goes to the Labor Day York Tourney.

I'll let you know Zman.

Fun Bobby and Marty make my weekend at the labor day in york. Thos two together could make a funeral a party. Tell him Luke said hi. He is a great dude.

jreeder

Hittin Middle
Thank you Halter for the personnel invite for myself, Nick and Robbie to stay at your place. Don't worry I still remember where your house is from the last time;) We should all be in around 7 on Friday. Looking forward to another great weekend!:D

Cee59

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank you Halter for the personnel invite for myself, Nick and Robbie to stay at your place. Don't worry I still remember where your house is from the last time;) We should all be in around 7 on Friday. Looking forward to another great weekend!:D

I can't believe it's oct 2nd already and i missed this! FFFFFFFFF