North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought I heard Grand Forks was going to form the new Super D team to compete with Ground Round?

wibstad5406

Addicted to Softballfans
good luck to heartland and MMB this weekend and i appreciate hair house letting me pitch for them last night.

ming01

DMVWinning
If i have anything to say about it we won't be the best team in anything next year. Plus me and a couple buddies might go team up with DMVW or Bud Wild Rice and make a new super D team. I mean I haven't talked to any of them about it yet, but I totally could. #sandbaggingisasport

Well we are already being raided by other teams so D isnt looking good for us haha

rock2131

Extra Hitter
Well we are already being raided by other teams so D isnt looking good for us haha

DMVW Ride or DIE currently Dying... Hoping to steal some really good rec 3 and 4 players with high upside that can be later taken by D and C teams. DMVW is turning into the Twins of softball aka the Farm team for all D and C teams. YOU'RE WELCOME

ming01

DMVWinning
DMVW Ride or DIE currently Dying... Hoping to steal some really good rec 3 and 4 players with high upside that can be later taken by D and C teams. DMVW is turning into the Twins of softball aka the Farm team for all D and C teams. YOU'RE WELCOME

bruh......

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
Post Weekend Rumors:
A few select Heartland players will be contacted by Major teams
A few select Heartland players will petition to B
A few select Heartland guys will play for A MN team
All of Heartland petitions to B and makes ND softball fun to play again.
A new team will form in Fargo (or old)
3x Gear/Box reunion
Corral will add RJ and Merkel
Corral will cut 2 players
BWW loses a few guys
BWW/Inges merge
With all the D teams auto bumped to C look for a new super C team to be created.
Look for the remaining good teams with talent in the D to be cherry picked and replace the not so good talent on the C teams.
Look for the not so good talent on the C teams to fill the gaps on the D teams to create better D teams.
Grand Forks and Minot remain irrelevant
Let's face it RMI is a D team and that's the best they offer

Only rumor I know is MMB is cutting BigCat but will give him a letter of recommendation.

ndsoftballstar

Part Time Player
Just out of curiosity, how exactly was it established that I'm awful at softball? And that not playing at all would be better than playing with me?