North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
lol, how many years do the 'amazing' Fargo C/D teams have to come up to GF and lose before you just give up the charade? I can imagine you feel good inside when you say/type it... and honestly, that should be a personal red flag~

I do have to admit though, it's great to see how enamored you are with ND slow-pitch softball as a whole and how you can ramble on about it. For real, guy.. it's slow-pitch softball in North Da-bumfkin-kota; get a life.
For the record, I don't think I have seen a whole Fargo/biz C/D team play in Grand forks since like 2014. That weekend is usually reserved for guys trying to earn brownie points back from their wives. Plus it's Grand Forks. You couldn't even keep the Sioux logo,let alone a tourist. ;)

Jim_Chimney

For the record, I don't think I have seen a whole Fargo/biz C/D team play in Grand forks since like 2014. That weekend is usually reserved for guys trying to earn brownie points back from their wives. Plus it's Grand Forks. You couldn't even keep the Sioux logo,let alone a tourist. ;)

lmfao, "whole" teams... solid excuse, but you're talking outta your derriere on that one.

Gotta love the 'plus it's Grand Forks' line too. Everyone knows that the only sport that truly matters nationally in ND is hockey and obviously, Fargo/Biz have always been pathetic when it comes to that. How your cities have went this long without figuring out how to develop even a 1/2-ass hockey program is beyond me. Skating isn't that hard~

But hey, at least you've got Carson Wentz and your Class C/D slow-pitch softball to be proud of ;)

TI#15

Was Dilbeck the only guy that entered in the Heartland Investors free hoody give away or how did he end up with that?

Iballsohard

Here for the pitches
lmfao, "whole" teams... solid excuse, but you're talking outta your derriere on that one.

Gotta love the 'plus it's Grand Forks' line too. Everyone knows that the only sport that truly matters nationally in ND is hockey and obviously, Fargo/Biz have always been pathetic when it comes to that. How your cities have went this long without figuring out how to develop even a 1/2-ass hockey program is beyond me. Skating isn't that hard~

But hey, at least you've got Carson Wentz and your Class C/D slow-pitch softball to be proud of ;)

Speaking of things that will be half-ass, wait till the fighting cawks start playing in the Missouri valley

Mark Davis

The Rookie
Was Dilbeck the only guy that entered in the Heartland Investors free hoody give away or how did he end up with that?

No wonder Bormann was salty about posts on here. Probably, upset some teams aren't taking his package deal of him, Jody, and Munsch.

Plus, only Dilbeck would post that pic on FB for attention and guys like M Miller, Lon, and sum umpire would congratulate him on there.

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter

Leave Carson out of this!

Mark Davis

The Rookie
Bormann come on you know you crave all the attention. Why deny that the a few of you tried to make yourselves a package deal to other teams when you heard The Box was going to B? You dont think the Heartland guys told people you begged to join them after the B announcement and Dilbeck went over there. Come on, LETS GO!!

Bormann9

There are a few embellishments in your story but I'll come clean on this topic if that is what you are poking around for. You can be more direct with me if you have questions in the future:

1) I called Joe. This phone call happened second week of September - Fall League was still being played.
2) This was prior to my knowledge of the Dilbeck move.
3) It was more of a merger discussed than me begging for 3 guys to join their team
4) It was more like 7-8 guys from my team that I wanted to make a play at moving with some of Heartlands team
5) Heartland has very good players - we have very good players - I wanted to make a very good team
6) It didn't work - too many players from each side - didn't want to leave certain guys out and I think that goes for both sides
7) Whatever was said between Heartland and Bismarck and all of that is whatever it is. I had one conversation with Joe for about 20-25 minutes and never spoke about it again. It didn't work.
8) So your statement of begging other teams (plural) is incorrect
9) I didn't beg to join their team - I asked if they would ever consider playing with some of our guys. It was entertained but again didn't work out - So the statement of me begging to play on heartland is incorrect
10) The Box is going to be B and that doesn't bother me at all either

Listen there is no panic from our team on this - I know this is all interesting to everyone and the easy thing to do is point the finger the other direction i.e. Fargo Team. I know my guys would never say negative comments to players from Heartland although I can't speak for their players treating ours the same way. We know what gets said don't act like what you say doesn't get back to everyone in the softball community.

I just ask you get all the facts before you go blasting off - I'm not that bad of a guy - try talking to me.

Mark Davis

The Rookie
Bormann- at least these days you dont announce thru here that you are booting guys like you did to the Streeters previously on NSS. Now you just deny facts that have been passed around in conversations. No one can blame you for trying to deny that u tried to package the 3 of you with other teams.

TI#15

Bormann- at least these days you dont announce thru here that you are booting guys like you did to the Streeters previously on NSS. Now you just deny facts that have been passed around in conversations. No one can blame you for trying to deny that u tried to package the 3 of you with other teams.

Who are "The Streeters"?

Bormann9

Seems like we found the root issue here - I apologize that Eddie and Paul were not properly notified of their status on the box - play on playa