North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Bormann- at least these days you dont announce thru here that you are booting guys like you did to the Streeters previously on NSS. Now you just deny facts that have been passed around in conversations. No one can blame you for trying to deny that u tried to package the 3 of you with other teams.

So by "facts" you actually mean gossip. Got it. Proceed with the inquisition.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Why all the negativity towards The Box? Heartland? Cause they built good teams, worked hard and achieved and have been moved up to B? More teams should strive to get there instead of complaining about having to play them in tourneys etc. I used to always be the first to say we would play Heartland in any tourney in the first round cause everyone complained they were allowed to play. I will say the same thing now as I have in the past, we welcome the chance to play The Box and Heartland as often as possible. Playing good teams only makes you better fellas. So to The Box and Heartland we are hosting a tourney up here in Winnipeg in May and we would love for you guys both to attend. Fire me a pm or facebook message and I can discuss details as they fall into place.

Thanks

Chad (Team Anarchy/SIS #11) But you already knew that cause I also don't hide behind my screen name.

bstark28

Starting Player
Why all the negativity towards The Box? Heartland? Cause they built good teams, worked hard and achieved and have been moved up to B? More teams should strive to get there instead of complaining about having to play them in tourneys etc. I used to always be the first to say we would play Heartland in any tourney in the first round cause everyone complained they were allowed to play. I will say the same thing now as I have in the past, we welcome the chance to play The Box and Heartland as often as possible. Playing good teams only makes you better fellas. So to The Box and Heartland we are hosting a tourney up here in Winnipeg in May and we would love for you guys both to attend. Fire me a pm or facebook message and I can discuss details as they fall into place.

Thanks

Chad (Team Anarchy/SIS #11) But you already knew that cause I also don't hide behind my screen name.

Would said tournament include multiple flats of Canadian, a couple 30-packs of Pil, as well as a front row seat at Teaser's? If so, QC could be persuaded to make their way North of the border. :)

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Would said tournament include multiple flats of Canadian, a couple 30-packs of Pil, as well as a front row seat at Teaser's? If so, QC could be persuaded to make their way North of the border. :)

Haha we sure could make this stuff happen. lol We would love to have you guys come up for this one also. Its a beautiful complex wheel of 4 diamonds, 10 foot high fences at 300'. All lighted etc. West side of Winnipeg called Blumberg softball complex. And no rosters for you guys up here so stack up and come out for a great time and even better ball! And heck we have been coming down there for years for your tourneys its the least you guys could do.

Thanks

Chad

Thanks

One problem.... NOT NAMING NAMES, but I know of a few guys out of heartland, box, qc that could only play in Winnipeg if parliament pardons them for their past indiscretion...

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
One problem.... NOT NAMING NAMES, but I know of a few guys out of heartland, box, qc that could only play in Winnipeg if parliament pardons them for their past indiscretion...

If its a DUI I am pretty sure you guys are good to come through the border. We had RMI up here last year and I am sure some of them crossed with no issues that had this indiscretion on their record also. lol

NDSoftballJesus

The Rookie
2018 North Dakota Softball Predictions:

Lot's of smash talk on here but I'm going to spit some facts at you boys... fact check me.

Let's start from the top:
3X Gear / The Box: Disbanding is the word on the street. Bormann, Jody, Munsch have left for another team per Mark Davis. Bormann has been shopping his "package deal" to Eurotech, T's 13, Chanticlear, Bud Light and OC. Rocky, Wrangham will go to Dvorak. Hanson to Liquid Ice. Heard DMVW will pick up other guys to make a D national run.

Heartland: Picked up the Box's 8-9 hitter to play left. Jags is getting slow so he's moving to right and roller is off the team. Piatz is getting cut. Inge, Seeberg and arhardt will all be off the team. Heartland is picking up Bratlin, Geno Buck and Tyler Buck to rule the world. Will be the best team in ND for the last 9 out of 10 years giving the box their glory on last year's run.

Dvorak: Big loss losing DeKray to Inge's 2.0 but with the pick up of Rocky and Wrangham will this be the year they DON'T finish second place to everyone else? No. Likely still sucking hind tit.

MMB: Picked up the Hipster Hammer full time and I'm sure 2-3 other washed up baseball players to join their team. Even though they've added this talent and it is unproven they have to be the favorites in the C division in 2018 with competition like Dvorak, Inge's 2.0 and Livewire.

Quality Concrete: Favorite to win the D. Moving to MN getting their classification down with the help of Stark and Hagen as the anchor this team has GOT to be the favorite to win the D.

Inge's 2.0: No clue. Wildcard but they will have DeKray, seeberg, inge, arhardt and the loud mouth crew that is Bismarck C/D softball. They will lose to Anarchy, MMB and RMI.

Eide: Folding.

RMI: Combining with Ground Round to make a Grand Forks super team. Several guys coming back from the air force base and I've heard Anarchy will be bat sponsoring them. Look out for these guys form the North. They are coming for ND Softball Vengence.

Ground Round: Lower half of this team combining with Hashers to pursue a D National title. Good luck boys D is a tough division to win.

Fargo D teams: Clueless. I'm not but these teams are. DMVW looking to add guys from anyone willing to play for them.

Bye.

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans

Lot's of smash talk on here but I'm going to spit some facts at you boys... fact check me.

3X Gear / The Box: Disbanding is the word on the street. Bormann, Jody, Munsch have left for another team per Mark Davis. Bormann has been shopping his "package deal" to Eurotech, T's 13, Chanticlear, Bud Light and OC. Rocky, Wrangham will go to Dvorak. Hanson to Liquid Ice. Heard DMVW will pick up other guys to make a D national run.

Heartland: Picked up the Box's 8-9 hitter to play left. Jags is getting slow so he's moving to right and roller is off the team. Piatz is getting cut. Inge, Seeberg and arhardt will all be off the team. Heartland is picking up Bratlin, Geno Buck and Tyler Buck to rule the world. Will be the best team in ND for the last 9 out of 10 years giving the box their glory on last year's run.

Dvorak: Big loss losing DeKray to Inge's 2.0 but with the pick up of Rocky and Wrangham will this be the year they DON'T finish second place to everyone else? No. Likely still sucking hind tit.

MMB: Picked up the Hipster Hammer full time and I'm sure 2-3 other washed up baseball players to join their team. Even though they've added this talent and it is unproven they have to be the favorites in the C division in 2018 with competition like Dvorak, Inge's 2.0 and Livewire.

Quality Concrete: Favorite to win the D. Moving to MN getting their classification down with the help of Stark and Hagen as the anchor this team has GOT to be the favorite to win the D.

Inge's 2.0: No clue. Wildcard but they will have DeKray, seeberg, inge, arhardt and the loud mouth crew that is Bismarck C/D softball. They will lose to Anarchy, MMB and RMI.

RMI: Combining with Ground Round to make a Grand Forks super team. Several guys coming back from the air force base and I've heard Anarchy will be bat sponsoring them. Look out for these guys form the North. They are coming for ND Softball Vengence.

Ground Round: Lower half of this team combining with Hashers to pursue a D National title. Good luck boys D is a tough division to win.

Fargo D teams: Clueless. I'm not but these teams are. DMVW looking to add guys from anyone willing to play for them.

Bye.

Damn that is a whole lot of information to download. Why do you have to call guys washed up baseball players? Aren't most of us who played baseball at some point in our lives but now playing Softball, washed up baseball players.
We did reach out to Eric Byrnes but he doesn't want to come up to ND to play, but trying to find those washed up baseball players. Maybe Aaron Judge if he wants to stop striking out so much and just hit bombs.

Last edited:

Baconeater10

Extra Hitter

Haha, this is great!..Speaking for Ground Round..These are ALL very unlikely scenarios. We don't even really like Anarchy bats, and if we combined with RMI, we would have to wear pants and never get free popcorn.. Couldn't agree on those things. Our "lower half" is made up of old guys looking to retire.. Hashers wouldn't be a good fit there either.. I like the creativity though!

TI#15

Bye.

We are not folding! We took 2nd in Bismarcks best league..... beat MMB, competed with 3X/The Box and Heartland Investors. 2018 we are adding guys and looking at being top 2 in the C division of North Dakota.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
All of that information and not one rumour about my Anarchy team? I'm disappointed! Its a refreshing troll post to read though instead of having to skip over Shoguns crap. lol

MB

TI#15

All of that information and not one rumour about my Anarchy team? I'm disappointed! Its a refreshing troll post to read though instead of having to skip over Shoguns crap. lol

MB

I'm not sure, but it may be because besides you're 2017 Mcquades run, your teams have have been irrelevant.

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not sure, but it may be because besides you're 2017 Mcquades run, your teams have have been irrelevant.

Why make this statement at all especially since at McQuades they finished higher than you did and they didn't play state but they had a great finish in a Canadian National Tourney.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****

And I have no clue who you are so not sure why you would even post a negative comment towards me and my team? I don't come on here and bad mouth anyone heck my post was all in fun. But if you like we will gladly play you guys in any tourney our teams are both in for the first game, just lmk if you guys are in the same tourney as us and I will gladly ask the TD to make the first game Anarchy vs?? This way you can show everyone how irrelevant we really are.

Thanks

MB/Chad/#11/Anarchy Softball

Artie DeVanzo

Addicted to Softballfans
And I have no clue who you are so not sure why you would even post a negative comment towards me and my team? I don't come on here and bad mouth anyone heck my post was all in fun. But if you like we will gladly play you guys in any tourney our teams are both in for the first game, just lmk if you guys are in the same tourney as us and I will gladly ask the TD to make the first game Anarchy vs?? This way you can show everyone how irrelevant we really are.

Thanks

I might know a guy who can make this happen.;)

Schuey

Thanks

MMB... TI 15 has been trying to claim that he plays for Eide for about a year now. The guy is a goon... He has been trying to join us forever but his talent level doesn’t allow him to play. He does not play for Eide

37_int

Coach
Congrats to MMB's finish in Vegas heard they finished 8 out of 72 teams. I don't know much about this tourney but I'd consider that a great finish considering I think they lost their very first game.

Thanks Mike! Yes we did drop game 1, and found out we finished tied for 6th this evening. Defense started a little bit slower than the bats after not playing for 3 months.

Last edited:

sendit69

Rumor is Monsta is backing out of the Monsta Tournament Series and the Prize packs will not be given out for the 2017 season. Anyone else hearing that??