North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

WreckND

2018 North Dakota Softball Predictions:

Lot's of smash talk on here but I'm going to spit some facts at you boys... fact check me.

Let's start from the top:
3X Gear / The Box: Disbanding is the word on the street. Bormann, Jody, Munsch have left for another team per Mark Davis. Bormann has been shopping his "package deal" to Eurotech, T's 13, Chanticlear, Bud Light and OC. Rocky, Wrangham will go to Dvorak. Hanson to Liquid Ice. Heard DMVW will pick up other guys to make a D national run.

Heartland: Picked up the Box's 8-9 hitter to play left. Jags is getting slow so he's moving to right and roller is off the team. Piatz is getting cut. Inge, Seeberg and arhardt will all be off the team. Heartland is picking up Bratlin, Geno Buck and Tyler Buck to rule the world. Will be the best team in ND for the last 9 out of 10 years giving the box their glory on last year's run.

Dvorak: Big loss losing DeKray to Inge's 2.0 but with the pick up of Rocky and Wrangham will this be the year they DON'T finish second place to everyone else? No. Likely still sucking hind tit.

MMB: Picked up the Hipster Hammer full time and I'm sure 2-3 other washed up baseball players to join their team. Even though they've added this talent and it is unproven they have to be the favorites in the C division in 2018 with competition like Dvorak, Inge's 2.0 and Livewire.

Quality Concrete: Favorite to win the D. Moving to MN getting their classification down with the help of Stark and Hagen as the anchor this team has GOT to be the favorite to win the D.

Inge's 2.0: No clue. Wildcard but they will have DeKray, seeberg, inge, arhardt and the loud mouth crew that is Bismarck C/D softball. They will lose to Anarchy, MMB and RMI.

Eide: Folding.

RMI: Combining with Ground Round to make a Grand Forks super team. Several guys coming back from the air force base and I've heard Anarchy will be bat sponsoring them. Look out for these guys form the North. They are coming for ND Softball Vengence.

Ground Round: Lower half of this team combining with Hashers to pursue a D National title. Good luck boys D is a tough division to win.

Fargo D teams: Clueless. I'm not but these teams are. DMVW looking to add guys from anyone willing to play for them.

Bye.

You're batting .100 on this one.

Well done.

Artie DeVanzo

Addicted to Softballfans
Rumor is Monsta is backing out of the Monsta Tournament Series and the Prize packs will not be given out for the 2017 season. Anyone else hearing that??
I heard that in a completely unselfish and selfless gesture that MMB took the bats to Vegas and broke them in for the teams that will be getting them free of charge!

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard that in a completely unselfish and selfless gesture that MMB took the bats to Vegas and broke them in for the teams that will be getting them free of charge!

I heard MMB put them all down for bets in the sports book and now USA Softball of ND is bankrupt

2018 North Dakota Softball Predictions:

Lot's of smash talk on here but I'm going to spit some facts at you boys... fact check me.

RMI: Combining with Ground Round to make a Grand Forks super team. Several guys coming back from the air force base and I've heard Anarchy will be bat sponsoring them. Look out for these guys form the North. They are coming for ND Softball Vengence.

Bye.

Definitely not true, pretty sure the air force players are going to new bases, I know RMIs military players will be gone. If RMI were to combine with Ground Round they would be a pretty tough team.

NDSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
Rumors:

Rmi and GRound merging
Wild Rice and Bowler merging
Inges and Corral merging. Grabbing 2 or 3 Heartland guys too
Mmb added a few
Dmvw added 3 Infielders pushing Horsager to OF for them. Solid.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
LOL I'll make a call but better chance of Jericho showing up with us than Omega!

Spring is almost here starting to get excited for the first tourney of the season! May in Fargo MMB putting one on again?? I sure hope so.

MB

Word on the street is that Team Anarchy will be bringing up Winnipegs finest Kenny Omega for the 2018 Grand Forks July Classic.

tumblr_ojdru0a4WS1s05wxzo2_400.gif
[/QUOTE]

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes there will be the 2 dayer in Fargo again and most likely won't be up North but back at Anderson this year.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
For us the complex at Anderson is just way more convenient as far as hotels. restaurants etc. The north Complex is nice no doubt about it but any little bit of wind is big wind there, its a decent drive back to town for the hotels, restaurants etc. IMO Anderson is just much better all around well I guess for us as an out of town team travelling in it is anyway.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
I don't disagree about Anderson. I always stayed across the road at the Sleep Inn so it was perfect. I was surprised they moved the new complex so far north where there's limited resources. O well, can only hope they will build around it now.

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't disagree about Anderson. I always stayed across the road at the Sleep Inn so it was perfect. I was surprised they moved the new complex so far north where there's limited resources. O well, can only hope they will build around it now.

The land south is way too expensive so this was the only option since the Park Board waited forever to try to sell the Anderson land.

Last year, we were trying to test it out up North for when we fully have to go up there, but since they are giving us go ahead to be at Anderson this year we want to take advantage of it as long as possible.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
The land south is way too expensive so this was the only option since the Park Board waited forever to try to sell the Anderson land.

Last year, we were trying to test it out up North for when we fully have to go up there, but since they are giving us go ahead to be at Anderson this year we want to take advantage of it as long as possible.

Makes sense. Hopefully the city pushes businesses that way towards the new complex.

cheee

Diamond Dawg
Makes sense. Hopefully the city pushes businesses that way towards the new complex.
Ain’t gonna happen. The land surrounding it is owned by ndsu for the Ag department and honestly it’s a marsh **** hole. Its to far out of town and to close to Harwood. The Fargo parks failed building this out in the middle of nowhere but that’s what they did when they built Anderson. Difference is the growth possibilities southward was inevitable. Growth North not very likely.

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like they are starting to make more diamonds on the east side at the North/Harwood/South Canada complex