North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Move the needle big cat. Move the needle.

Also, that pink torch has to be dead by now. Is it still even pink?

The old pink torch is dead yes, but I got the new pink torch as my team bat this year. This one is more of a magenta than pink though. Hopefully it still makes me look cool because I need all the help I can get.

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter

s2xqn3X.jpg

I always knew Byron Dorgan was a time traveler. At least he has good taste in bats.

Kostka#0

Addicted to Softballfans
Just throwing out some ideas and wanted your thoughts. Would you rather have a 3 game a night schedule....you would play at 6:30 /7:30 or 7:30 / 8:30 or 6:30 / 8:30 or would you rather have to play late every other week (8:30 / 9:30).

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Just throwing out some ideas and wanted your thoughts. Would you rather have a 3 game a night schedule....you would play at 6:30 /7:30 or 7:30 / 8:30 or 6:30 / 8:30 or would you rather have to play late every other week (8:30 / 9:30).

Kostka, I told you at work the other day what the correct answer should be. Kinda. Ok that's a lie. I mean you did ask me but just like when I'm in bed with my girlfriend, I was no help...

Bormann9

The Box Softball beer bash tomorrow Saturday 17th 12pm-4pm $10 all you can drink bud light, 50/50 drawings, silent auction items that include 4 booze baskets valued around $60ish dollars and free food while it lasts. Hope to see some of you there to catch March Madness hoops and a buzz!! Love this time of year...

Location - The Box - located next to Osaka and McDonalds off I-29 and 13th Ave S.

JoeEmmert

Part Time Player
The Box Softball beer bash tomorrow Saturday 17th 12pm-4pm $10 all you can drink bud light, 50/50 drawings, silent auction items that include 4 booze baskets valued around $60ish dollars and free food while it lasts. Hope to see some of you there to catch March Madness hoops and a buzz!! Love this time of year...

Location - The Box - located next to Osaka and McDonalds off I-29 and 13th Ave S.
I want to thank everyone for coming out and supporting us. Nice turnout.

bstark28

Starting Player
It's almost April and pretty quiet on here. Where all the chirps at?

Not much to chirp about....obviously, the weather needs to make some significant improvements soon or it'll make it next to impossible to have the Early Birds in April (I may be wrong, but I'm not optimistic), so we'll be fortunate if we can start league the week of May 7th, as it's scheduled.

The Box added guys, MMB added guys, we added guys.....in other news, the grass is green, the sky is blue, yada yada yada.

NDSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
2018 North Dakota Softball Predictions:

Lot's of smash talk on here but I'm going to spit some facts at you boys... fact check me.

Let's start from the top:
3X Gear / The Box: Disbanding is the word on the street. Bormann, Jody, Munsch have left for another team per Mark Davis. Bormann has been shopping his "package deal" to Eurotech, T's 13, Chanticlear, Bud Light and OC. Rocky, Wrangham will go to Dvorak. Hanson to Liquid Ice. Heard DMVW will pick up other guys to make a D national run.

Heartland: Picked up the Box's 8-9 hitter to play left. Jags is getting slow so he's moving to right and roller is off the team. Piatz is getting cut. Inge, Seeberg and arhardt will all be off the team. Heartland is picking up Bratlin, Geno Buck and Tyler Buck to rule the world. Will be the best team in ND for the last 9 out of 10 years giving the box their glory on last year's run.

Dvorak: Big loss losing DeKray to Inge's 2.0 but with the pick up of Rocky and Wrangham will this be the year they DON'T finish second place to everyone else? No. Likely still sucking hind tit.

MMB: Picked up the Hipster Hammer full time and I'm sure 2-3 other washed up baseball players to join their team. Even though they've added this talent and it is unproven they have to be the favorites in the C division in 2018 with competition like Dvorak, Inge's 2.0 and Livewire.

Quality Concrete: Favorite to win the D. Moving to MN getting their classification down with the help of Stark and Hagen as the anchor this team has GOT to be the favorite to win the D.

Inge's 2.0: No clue. Wildcard but they will have DeKray, seeberg, inge, arhardt and the loud mouth crew that is Bismarck C/D softball. They will lose to Anarchy, MMB and RMI.

Eide: Folding.

RMI: Combining with Ground Round to make a Grand Forks super team. Several guys coming back from the air force base and I've heard Anarchy will be bat sponsoring them. Look out for these guys form the North. They are coming for ND Softball Vengence.

Ground Round: Lower half of this team combining with Hashers to pursue a D National title. Good luck boys D is a tough division to win.

Fargo D teams: Clueless. I'm not but these teams are. DMVW looking to add guys from anyone willing to play for them.

Bye.

This is a spot on post... Or a nice troll job.