North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off!

wibstad5406

Addicted to Softballfans
damn buddy thats no good well at least it was a sweet play that u made but still that sucks its fractured bud

M

MJL 00

Well on a positive note, my white and baby blue bat ;) webbed last night and went 7-8 with 3 HR...bat now is a gamer totally...might get another

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Pick me pick me hahaha. Man wish wasnt in SD

Yes! Come play with us sometime.

damn buddy thats no good well at least it was a sweet play that u made but still that sucks its fractured bud

Yeah, it's a bummer. Walking boots are a pain in the butt. Oh well, like I said, totally worth it!

Well on a positive note, my white and baby blue bat ;) webbed last night and went 7-8 with 3 HR...bat now is a gamer totally...might get another

Damn! :eek: Those 250 fields are fun, huh? :D:D

M

MJL 00

Damn! :eek: Those 250 fields are fun, huh? :D:D[/QUOTE]

Actually they were 235 to left and i pulled hard hahaha...

holy **** i will be getting one also even if my wife says NO

Hey its worth it honest...as told ya before wasnt too happy with way owner came across at first but the product speaks for itself...

skinz187

Bwatah!
I know, and that is where it gets all messy..... Kota has already said he planned to play with us for state... but now if his team gets moved, he cant ..... or can he? ... or does he have to play with the highest roster... I talked to him yesterday and he said no matter what they do at McQuades, he committed to us for state .... its all messed up... plus then there is the variable of will he move our entire roster up if he does play with us and they do get moved to Rec 1 or D -

Mid season changes are dumb,... The registrars need to do there job to start with and then let the teams play, if someone has put a team together and they're good, then good for them... its not like they are gonna get moved to a new league night or anything... it just messes with state...

and I know for a fact it has messed with some teams so much, they dont even get to play state because they cant find hotels, some guys cant make the switch to a different weekend, or they dont get told till after the other state tourneys are over....

take it from me, cuz it happened to us in state. i wouldnt play him "IF" they get bumped. you could win your first game, then someone could call you out for using a rec 1 player and/or because he isnt playing with highest team. than he cant play the rest of the tourney. its not worth it for you or for him.

JESSE55

Coach

I agree. First swing out of the wrapper was a op half swing and it went about 40 feet further then planed. Second swing liner that the lc caught above his head about 10 feet from the fence. I can't wait for it to get broke in so I can try to keep up with JohhnyB and MLJ. :rolleyes:

M

MJL 00

I agree. First swing out of the wrapper was a op half swing and it went about 40 feet further then planed. Second swing liner that the lc caught above his head about 10 feet from the fence. I can't wait for it to get broke in so I can try to keep up with JohhnyB and MLJ. :rolleyes:

Man you better set your sites alot higher fella HAHAHA...

Kostka#0

Addicted to Softballfans
Personally I'm not I'm favor of mid season bumps. I'd like to see teams be able to compete at the national level and see what happens there. Bismarck has been the only association to mid season bump.

We move Rec teams around all the time in Fargo. As far as Dakota Staffing goes, pretty sure they get moved to Rec 1. I am pretty sure there will be plenty of teams getting moved up because of Mich Golden/McQuade results.

I agree with you on one thing, Mid Season bumbs from Rec 1 to Class D and Class D to Class C should never happen. You should be able to have the opportunity to attend nationals in the Class you started the season at.

Example - Paramount should be moved to Class C at the begining of next year, not after the State Classification meeting.

sam

M

MJL 00

Ill sign it when I see my Boogeyman and Black Widow then hehehe

OtejunK

Art Work Junky
funny story - gotta share - its more for the chuckle then to piss people off, half my team is upset about it but they need to get over it...... nothing can be done about it, and I think its funny... but whatever -

we Played a team on Mondays who is far better then us... a few of our guys have the "after McQuades" flu bug or they are just banged up and want to take it easy.... no worries, we figure we are going to take a beating anyways....... so we start the first game and yup, they piss pound us in game 1 - they have 15 guys there, and play 10..... no big deal......

Second game, they bat all 15 - we go up on them early and we are stroking the ball nice...... we go up by 12 or more going into the bottom of the 5th - suddenly, they scratch 5 guys from there line up (guess which guys) and proceed to hit rockets at us in the 5th and 6th and they end up 10 running us in the bottom of the 6th ....

The reason I dont care is because had they just started the 10 guys in the second game, the results probably would have been the same as game 1... they are a good team.... but some of my guys are a little upset by it ....

Oh well - a few of you that play on Mondays might get a chuckle out of that... I did...

M

MJL 00

Yeah he lasted longer than I thought he would!!:cool:

Well Chuck you know there is ton more then just playing time. Just glad one of our managers stepped up. BUT now there are probs. Guess unis are wanted NOW...im contacting the actually sponser and see what they say

funny story - gotta share - its more for the chuckle then to piss people off, half my team is upset about it but they need to get over it...... nothing can be done about it, and I think its funny... but whatever -

we Played a team on Mondays who is far better then us... a few of our guys have the "after McQuades" flu bug or they are just banged up and want to take it easy.... no worries, we figure we are going to take a beating anyways....... so we start the first game and yup, they piss pound us in game 1 - they have 15 guys there, and play 10..... no big deal......

Second game, they bat all 15 - we go up on them early and we are stroking the ball nice...... we go up by 12 or more going into the bottom of the 5th - suddenly, they scratch 5 guys from there line up (guess which guys) and proceed to hit rockets at us in the 5th and 6th and they end up 10 running us in the bottom of the 6th ....

The reason I dont care is because had they just started the 10 guys in the second game, the results probably would have been the same as game 1... they are a good team.... but some of my guys are a little upset by it ....

Oh well - a few of you that play on Mondays might get a chuckle out of that... I did...

Zach what ya do. Wagner is a decent group of guys BUT have a tendancy to piss other teams off. We have never had a prob with them although.

johnnybravo6

The Edumacated One
I figured they would want the jerseys back. Glad one of the coaches stepped up. We don't need that crap, play alot better without the drama.

OtejunK

Art Work Junky
Zach what ya do. Wagner is a decent group of guys BUT have a tendancy to piss other teams off. We have never had a prob with them although.

They are a great group of guys - and 10 out of 10 times, they put there best 10 on the field they will piss pound a lot of teams... I think my guys were just frustrated by the fact it looked like they were just F'n around, until they realized they might lose...

no worries.. haha... like I said, I think its kinda funny...

So how many guys did you lose? I know one was in my ear at McQuades about adding him to our roster... wont happen...

M

MJL 00

So how many guys did you lose? I know one was in my ear at McQuades about adding him to our roster... wont happen...[/QUOTE]

Only one, and im sure it was the one in your ear drunker then a skunk. its too bad, BUT we had multiple issues so far this year and its just time to cut ties. Im on the verge of retirement due to last couple years of drama plus i SUCK

OtejunK

Art Work Junky
Yeah he wanted to "coach third" for us at McQuades after he came over and ranted and I told him no... he then asked about first and again I said no... he wanted to know why I wouldn't let him be on the field and I told him because I have guys on my roster who did that... thats when he asked to be added... crazy...

I'm telling you, we need to put together a fun old pro team next season just to get together to grill and socialize... lol ... we can talk bats... :D

skinz187

Bwatah!

is it even legal to do that? as far as i know, if you start with 15, you have to end with 15.... even in league!?!?

OtejunK

Art Work Junky
is it even legal to do that? as far as i know, if you start with 15, you have to end with 15.... even in league!?!?

over here in Mandan you can scratch guys if they are hurt and it doesnt count as an out... as long as you are batting open... you can add and remove as you want...

PS - Anyone signed up for Rug Rats?

M

MJL 00

Yeah he wanted to "coach third" for us at McQuades after he came over and ranted and I told him no... he then asked about first and again I said no... he wanted to know why I wouldn't let him be on the field and I told him because I have guys on my roster who did that... thats when he asked to be added... crazy...

I'm telling you, we need to put together a fun old pro team next season just to get together to grill and socialize... lol ... we can talk bats... :D

Ya I truly love the guy, BUT he just has a serious issue that needs to be addressed. There was a reason he didnt have a team for couple years. O HE!! YEA i agree, should just make a league only team hehehe

JESSE55

Coach

Next season is the last time I can't be on an Old pro! I can't wait!!

oneniner

Addicted to Softballfans
Have a good 4th weekend everyone. Enjoy your family and friends, and to those who have or are currently serving to protect our freedoms....thank you, you are more man than me. God Bless the U.S.A.