North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off!

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Haha. It's a strip club. But it's pretty awesome. There's a sweet bar downstairs and the strip club portion isn't too seedy.

M

MJL 00

Downstairs??? Guess never made it passed sniffers row LMAO jk. We pretty much chilax and watched the idoits ALTHOUGH one of our players went outside to talk on phone had to pee, got caught on camera urinating on wall and was kicked out..that was GREAT...IDOIT :wtf2: we were sitting next to the damn bathroom

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
MJL- gotta love teammates who like to party harder than others. Those guys always make it interesting.

On a positive note, tourney schedule is out! There's actually alot of tournies for us REC guys. LOL. In all seriousness, open to rec should be good this year. I know there are some changes out there being made to some teams that can boost them and then there's some teams that fell apart at the end of the season. Should be an interesting year. I just want to play! Coming from a tropical island for 4 years of nothing but softball to these AMAZING winters is like getting kicked in the balls. O well, 4 months of softball is better than none.

JESSE55

Coach
MLJ 2 for 1's downstairs then head up stairs!!! I should find at least one team that's going so make that 4 you need.

M

MJL 00

MLJ 2 for 1's downstairs then head up stairs!!! I should find at least one team that's going so make that 4 you need.

Hey you could even ride with woman ini Excursion hehehe always good times. Im going even if I dont play hopefully

M

MJL 00

ok looking to get rooms for Busch LIght, looking at Residence Inn, Sleep Inn, LaQuinta Inn, Comfort Inn...Staybridge is full which I figured would be...ANy others you can think of that are walking distance from Anderson?

M

MJL 00

Where you guys staying Chuck??? IS TJ playing with you guys Tuesdays? Cause he wants to go there, mainly to party but if you guys go he will have to chilax

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
ok looking to get rooms for Busch LIght, looking at Residence Inn, Sleep Inn, LaQuinta Inn, Comfort Inn...Staybridge is full which I figured would be...ANy others you can think of that are walking distance from Anderson?

Sleep Inn is where I stayed last year. It is super close and was pretty nice. I think we are staying there again this year too. Just opened last year too.

M

MJL 00

Cool ya being able to walk to diamonds will be nice. Gotta make sure to know where all you ballers are playing so can make to watch

johnnybravo6

The Edumacated One
No I won't be there this year. Wife wanted to go on vacation then so that's when we will be leaving on that Friday. Yup TJ is playing with us and I am not totally sure what tournies we are playing yet.

_CS_

Addicted to Softballfans
That's sweet that you only have to go a block to play from where your staying. Isn't many places to hit at around there tho.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
So I was just sitting here thinking.....

With all the money that the leagues and tournaments get from every team, we could probably have some indoor fields somewhere. There's plenty of hockey rinks but no fields. This idea sparked my brain due to the *****ty weather we've had this year. Just starting to get impatient since friends in the south are starting up. Ok rant over!

Over this cold weather!!!

M

MJL 00

We went over to morehead and hit in a field. Ill probably do the same thing this year

Ya that football practice field was bout as good as Iit gets...don't have to bp just carry wifes cooler to diamonds hahaha...MB have to make sure to hook up for a beverage....

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MJL 00

AMEN too that Chuck, this is crazy..another couple inches looks like...what ya do, more indoor bp and throwing I guess...

O wait better not talk bp with us rec players...

wibstad5406

Addicted to Softballfans
haha true that its suppose to be 40 here this weekend and it doesnt look like its going to be under 0 any time soon so hopefully the spring melt is upon us

M

MJL 00

I still chuckle when see Fargo schedule April tournys HAHA...

Well got rooms ready fro Busch Light...got myself a new chair, will have my notebook ready to take all those tips you guys show me...:popcorn:

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans
I still chuckle when see Fargo schedule April tournys HAHA...

Well got rooms ready fro Busch Light...got myself a new chair, will have my notebook ready to take all those tips you guys show me...:popcorn:

Does the Northern allow notebooks? I have heard cameras and pictures are frowned upon.

M

MJL 00

Does the Northern allow notebooks? I have heard cameras and pictures are frowned upon.

Actually have a guy I know that works with forensics stuff like mini cameras recorders etc hehe

you have to be sneaky with the camera buy one of those bow tie cameras

Peter camera...or with with clevage cam hahaha. Can't record over home vids though fella :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MJL 00

Hey you eastern ND Combat fellas, heard great things regarding the Dirty HPS ASA, any reviews??? Taylor ;)? Wife loved her Pure 98 but broke, was thinking she would love the Dirty haha

wibstad5406

Addicted to Softballfans
you never record over the home movie NEVER haha and yes i am sure the ladies all will love the dirty on a serious note i have not heard anything or even seen the bat yet i better get in gear

M

MJL 00

you never record over the home movie NEVER haha and yes i am sure the ladies all will love the dirty on a serious note i have not heard anything or even seen the bat yet i better get in gear

Yes sir, heard some very nice things. But its a mid load DB I think. Let the ladies hit for a season then take it back all broke in hahaha, method to my madness...While back did it with a Rockettech DAMN thing was insane

M

MJL 00

Hey guys, have a local fella looking for a 2013 26oz DB ASA, if you know anyone that wants to unload one lmk if ya could

Thanks