North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off!

M

MJL 00

MJL, nice unis posted on here. Should be able to spot you from a few miles away :)

Thanks bud. Figure this, if cant play for a s**t, might as well loud as he!! be seen right... Plus its a sorta tribute to my friends that are in the military. Couldnt get the other old farts to do pink hahaha. Plus its the sponsers Company colors-gotta make him happy :thumb:

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks bud. Figure this, if cant play for a s**t, might as well loud as he!! be seen right... Plus its a sorta tribute to my friends that are in the military. Couldnt get the other old farts to do pink hahaha. Plus its the sponsers Company colors-gotta make him happy :thumb:

Right, have to make sponsors happy. Which is why there is no more black and red EW Wylie anymore.

Deerock

The Prospect
This is true, and Jess is darting away

If I may ask where ya heading, ya left my Corral team also. Funny how that works right...i jsut look forward to old pro more and more every year

T0 a team without :gossip: :argue: :hitwithrock:

M

MJL 00

hahaha good man, secrets love it... whats with Avy, that you???

Got unis already, DAMN you are not gonna miss us thats for sure YOWZER

JESSE55

Coach
Im around.....trying to figure out where I am playing this year. Time to make some calls!! Any Rec tourney team need a pitcher? Perferably one that plays 5 man so it doesn't look so bad when I get out of the way of the ball!

M

MJL 00

Well our team actually doesnt sound like we are playing Fargo :mmph: SO, prob gonna be a spectator. Who knows maybe some poor team needs an old man BUT if not will be happy to be there to cheer everyone on. O and have some beverages since gonna be walking most of the wkend to and from motel :)

JESSE55

Coach
Play with us on Tuesday nights

I will let you know as soon as I know more about Tuesday. Right now I'm trying to find a tourney team that plays Thursdays. It's time to slut myself out! I guess I have to pimp Kenny out as well since he left his team for the Thursday team.

johnnybravo6

The Edumacated One
We are playing Tournies and I am sure we can find a spot for Kenny also cause we need a few more guys. Its just Tuesday not Thursday. We are looking at both Center Tournies, a couple of the early birds, Mcquades, Fargo or Rug Rat(same weekend), and KOTH.

M

MJL 00

I will let you know as soon as I know more about Tuesday. Right now I'm trying to find a tourney team that plays Thursdays. It's time to slut myself out! I guess I have to pimp Kenny out as well since he left his team for the Thursday team.

Jess many teams locally would jump at chance to have ya. Sound like Tues Corral is gonna be a scrappy team...Feel bad for Kenny too, talked to him in Jamestown when both of us were watching the wives play. So noone has heard from Big D regarding is team has folded???

We are playing Tournies and I am sure we can find a spot for Kenny also cause we need a few more guys. Its just Tuesday not Thursday. We are looking at both Center Tournies, a couple of the early birds, Mcquades, Fargo or Rug Rat(same weekend), and KOTH.

Well i get to watch you freaks in Fargo then hahaha...hope you play at Anderson...dont think will be driving much :pray2:

Well except to Northern im sure, wife loves the buffet, and got a fella SBF fellas that owe me tickets there :33:

OtejunK

Art Work Junky
Im around, but as Bravo said Hockey is kicking my arse...

Next weekend is the State Hockey tourney in Grand forks and Mandan HS girls clinched there first tourney spot ever... gonna be a wild ride... then the March 7-9 Mandan is hosting the State Bantam Tourney and I'm tourney Director so its been nothing but Hockey Hockey Hockey over the last few months....

PS - Jesse, tuesday nights are gonna be fun......

PSS - we are putting a Rec 5 Friday night OP team together... (yeah thats not a miss type) - more or less a BP team for fun, beer, friends, ect... got a few of the old Round up team back together (Weggi, Johny5, Sheldon, Eddy O, Chuzzy, Myself) a few guys from the Old Moose OP team, and Eddy is calling in a few favors from his cousins up in Center area... gonna be pure fun... no cares on W/L records... just guys getting together for some beer, grilling, friends and fun... We are still looking for a few more guys so if anyone is looking, drop me a PM... gonna play in Bismarck Friday nights...

M

MJL 00

Im around, but as Bravo said Hockey is kicking my arse...

Next weekend is the State Hockey tourney in Grand forks and Mandan HS girls clinched there first tourney spot ever... gonna be a wild ride... then the March 7-9 Mandan is hosting the State Bantam Tourney and I'm tourney Director so its been nothing but Hockey Hockey Hockey over the last few months....

PS - Jesse, tuesday nights are gonna be fun......

PSS - we are putting a Rec 5 Friday night OP team together... (yeah thats not a miss type) - more or less a BP team for fun, beer, friends, ect... got a few of the old Round up team back together (Weggi, Johny5, Sheldon, Eddy O, Chuzzy, Myself) a few guys from the Old Moose OP team, and Eddy is calling in a few favors from his cousins up in Center area... gonna be pure fun... no cares on W/L records... just guys getting together for some beer, grilling, friends and fun... We are still looking for a few more guys so if anyone is looking, drop me a PM... gonna play in Bismarck Friday nights...

HHHHMMMM Zach i might need to come watch this...Have 2 guys from my Wed team that play on that GRE team they say is a great league. Wish wasnt already playing 2 night or i would beg to be on team...

M

MJL 00

Man 30 degrees here yesterday and no wind, almost took crappy bat and took some outdoor cuts LMAO

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've got a NIW '14 Wanted waiting for a few cuts. How many guys will be there? I may be bringing a couple guys. We going to get many cuts?

M

MJL 00

Ive got some old balls(watch it smart a$$e$) and bats if it gets 40 im so outside making videos :thumb: