North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off!

M

MJL 00

O yes you do...maybe should let a guy that hits a girls bat break it in LMAO

M

MJL 00

Review the appeals on the NDASA site, man have to laugh. Some names on there asking to go from D to "rec" were some guys I played with when in C/D division, and now they are rec level...WOW and i was getting heat from them saying "O you just wanna look like the star on a rec team"...NOW where are ya biatchs...ONE they are not asked back to "upper" teams, second you find it more fulfilling playing with friends and enjoying the game at a mid level sometimes...Do I miss higher ball, of course, can I still play there, who knows but its the fact that I CHOOZ to not play there anymore due to mutiple back and knee surgeries and to spend more family time. Yet they called me out on it then just few years later are in the same division as myself...see you on the diamonds boys...:squintfinger:

Deerock

The Prospect
Moving to Bismarck from Florida area, looking to find a team. League and or travel team, play SS, P and MI...... played upper level ball, any help with finding a team? USSSA or ASA played around there?

Great meeting you fella. I think with your ussa majors experience you will be a huge asset. Glad you found a team!

M

MJL 00

MJ - where is the list of appeals....

Seen it on the NDASA site, which seems to be having some issues lately

Great meeting you fella. I think with your ussa majors experience you will be a huge asset. Glad you found a team!

Great to hear...who Joker get hooked up with??? Thats if it isnt a secret that is...cause we all know how Bismarck is

Deerock

The Prospect
Seen it on the NDASA site, which seems to be having some issues lately

Great to hear...who Joker get hooked up with??? Thats if it isnt a secret that is...cause we all know how Bismarck is

Not sure, he can tell if he wants to. He mentioned some Scott guy so not sure who or what team. All I know is this guy is for real. Played against teams like FB and OS and other really good teams. And he is a monster!
Sorry Joker but you are massive hahaha

M

MJL 00

Nice, well if talked to Scott im sure thats Kinni...ya never got a name or team he played on. Im sure he will be talk of town since new...doesnt matter which team BUT if he is that good should be sent to Heartland I would say...IJS

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nice, well if talked to Scott im sure thats Kinni...ya never got a name or team he played on. Im sure he will be talk of town since new...doesnt matter which team BUT if he is that good should be sent to Heartland I would say...IJS

Absolutely. Heartland is one of the best non-major teams in the Country.

_CS_

Addicted to Softballfans
Took so much BP when I went on vacation to Wisconsin. Think the balls fly better in this crisp air. And also ndskookokan we know you "blocked me" but you still look.

M

MJL 00

Cam never take too much bp...I try and go twice a week...rotate it into work outas cardio...

JESSE55

Coach
Cam never take too much bp...I try and go twice a week...rotate it into work outas cardio...

I should have stopped at 100 cuts yesterday by the time I was finishing up at about 150 I couldn't hold on to the bat any more. Damn desk job!

M

MJL 00

I should have stopped at 100 cuts yesterday by the time I was finishing up at about 150 I couldn't hold on to the bat any more. Damn desk job!

That is hilarious...ya remember my first time Lmao...heck even use old bats in Healthways crap balls. Jesse you just work too much hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
It felt good to get some cuts in last night with wibstad5406, kf16, and NDshotokan. Thank you for the invite! I've never seen grown men run like girls like I did last night getting liners hit at them. To include myself! Those lights were rediculous, but hell it was fun. Glad we were able to make the drive down and enjoy it.

_CS_

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know a good place in gf to take some cuts? I was transferred up for work and have to relocate. Not sure if a guy tries to find a team in gf or drive back to Fargo.

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans
It felt good to get some cuts in last night with wibstad5406, kf16, and NDshotokan. Thank you for the invite! I've never seen grown men run like girls like I did last night getting liners hit at them. To include myself! Those lights were rediculous, but hell it was fun. Glad we were able to make the drive down and enjoy it.

We will have to do it again sometime.

JESSE55

Coach
At Healthways Johnny! Im putting new grip on my ol Synergy 2 and just going to take that for now. Pulling all the crap balls and putting you own in kind of sucks.

johnnybravo6

The Edumacated One
True I guess I should say the bats that can handle the 44cor. Thinking I should buy some 600's to break that Fu Dawg in faster!!! Any word on the Purple/orange camo?

Last edited:

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

We will have to do it again sometime.

No doubt, that was awesome. I obviously need some practice, :eek:, but it was fun none the less!