North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off!

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans
Who is ready for the July Classic? Maybe we can get a ND tourney in without rain!

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
Who is ready for the July Classic? Maybe we can get a ND tourney in without rain!

I pray we dont have rain. Tired of playing card games to advance. From what I have heard, I hear the open division is going to be good. So far, i've heard Heartland, 2 fargo teams, the Ho, Ground Round, RMI, and the Hashers will be there. Not sure who all is coming in the Rec 1/2 brackets. Sounds like the classic will be better than years past. Put the info out to all your buddies and lets make the classic the biggest yet. Good luck to all driving up to the Forks.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
I pray we dont have rain. Tired of playing card games to advance. From what I have heard, I hear the open division is going to be good. So far, i've heard Heartland, 2 fargo teams, the Ho, Ground Round, RMI, and the Hashers will be there. Not sure who all is coming in the Rec 1/2 brackets. Sounds like the classic will be better than years past. Put the info out to all your buddies and lets make the classic the biggest yet. Good luck to all driving up to the Forks.

This sucks the year we decide to try out Brainerd the classis looks damn good. Its too late for us to switch so good luck to all who are attending and we will be back next year for sure. See you all at state!

MB (GR#11)

M

MJL 00

gotcha no wonder didn't pay attention to it, same wkend as KOTH in Rapid, try not to miss that, cabin is awesome and salt water pool is even better...anyone ever get to Lead/Deadwood look up Joanna at deadwoodconnections.com tell her I sent ya...have like 25 cabins to choice from, A BLAST... only costing $60 per player for the whole wkend for room, not bad if ya ask me

good luck to all playing at Classic.

JackoDaddy5

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd love to pick up on a couple more ND/MN tournaments, but KOTH being the same weekend counts that out. What else is there after that this year?

M

MJL 00

We need one more for the classic. Who wants to loan us an outfielder? :)

Man wish could play with ya fella...

I'd love to pick up on a couple more ND/MN tournaments, but KOTH being the same weekend counts that out. What else is there after that this year?

Last Chance in ****inson, get ahold of Ryan at ****inson parks and rec

Nationals in Mandan :thumb:

Deerock

The Prospect

Looks like we (BWW/Dvorak Motors) are coming to play in the open as well. Add another bizzo team to the mix.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
Looks like we (BWW/Dvorak Motors) are coming to play in the open as well. Add another bizzo team to the mix.

Awesome. 4 GF teams, couple Fargo, couple bis teams this open could be the best we've had in awhile to the classic. Should be good. Look forward to the games. Safe travels to you guys out of town.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
This is great news for Grand Forks and their tourney. I honestly feel it could be one of the better ones around if teams would give it a shot! Seems like this could be the year that gets done! Good on the teams from out of town travelling down for this you will have a good time no doubt in my mind. I wish we would have not booked Brainerd this year but oh well we will be back next year again!

Good luck to all!!

MB:biggthumpup:

JackoDaddy5

Addicted to Softballfans
Last Chance in D.ickinson, get ahold of Ryan at D.ickinson parks and rec

Nationals in Mandan :thumb:

Thank you.

Sooo....anybody need a player for either of these? :)

I'd be willing to submit a highlight video, video tour of my house, (like an episode of MTV's 'Cribs'), s.extape, or whatever.

I play MI for New Era out of Rapid City. I'd be willing to play Middle Infield preferably, then 2nd, 3rd, or catcher. I can play outfield also if needed. Fairly quick speed, extra base taker, aggressive, but not stupid runner. I can hit bombs when needed, but am generally a Leadoff-2 hitter.

***Disclaimer.... I really don't have a bp video or highlight video...but would actually be willing to take some ground balls, or hit some balls if that's what you need to see to pick me up***

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Thank you.

Sooo....anybody need a player for either of these? :)

I'd be willing to submit a highlight video, video tour of my house, (like an episode of MTV's 'Cribs'), s.extape, or whatever.

I play MI for New Era out of Rapid City. I'd be willing to play Middle Infield preferably, then 2nd, 3rd, or catcher. I can play outfield also if needed. Fairly quick speed, extra base taker, aggressive, but not stupid runner. I can hit bombs when needed, but am generally a Leadoff-2 hitter.

***Disclaimer.... I really don't have a bp video or highlight video...but would actually be willing to take some ground balls, or hit some balls if that's what you need to see to pick me up***

If we would have played at Mcquades I am pretty sure it was against you guys our first game.

MB

leadoffwpower

Addicted to Softballfans
new era is a legit team I have nothing bad to say about this guy either from the limited games I have seen and played against

JackoDaddy5

Addicted to Softballfans
If we would have played at Mcquades I am pretty sure it was against you guys our first game.

MB

Ah yes.. I bought a slew of Red, White, and Blue stuff to play against the Canadian team the first game...just out of good humor of course. Too bad we didn't get to play. I did however win that card draw for the first game against the Canadian rep for your team ;) USA 1-Canada 0 ;) Hopefully we will meet next year.

new era is a legit team I have nothing bad to say about this guy either from the limited games I have seen and played against

Thank you sir. I appreciate the kind words. We are a super young team, average age is about 25. Hopefully we'll play together for a bit and will continue to move up Nationally.

Since we played in the 'C' at McQuades, am I ineligible to play in the E National? I'm not listed in the National ASA player rankings.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yeah, I watched you guys play a couple games. Solid team for sure. You can come sandbag on my rec 1 team. ;)

ming01

DMVWinning
Ah yes.. I bought a slew of Red, White, and Blue stuff to play against the Canadian team the first game...just out of good humor of course. Too bad we didn't get to play. I did however win that card draw for the first game against the Canadian rep for your team ;) USA 1-Canada 0 ;) Hopefully we will meet next year.

Thank you sir. I appreciate the kind words. We are a super young team, average age is about 25. Hopefully we'll play together for a bit and will continue to move up Nationally.

Since we played in the 'C' at McQuades, am I ineligible to play in the E National? I'm not listed in the National ASA player rankings.

What is your team classification in SD?

Kostka#0

Addicted to Softballfans

Class C National Qualifer makes you a C player. You are on a Class C team's Championship roster, so you would not be able to play in the E national. The better question is why would you????

JackoDaddy5

Addicted to Softballfans
I think we're Class D according to National ASA.

I didn't think McQuades was a C National Qualifier. I just thought it had a 'C' division, (that we won some card draws on, and placed 2nd), very arguable if the 'C' Qualifier would be upheld.

Why wouldn't you if you could? Our team isn't going to Nationals, that one is the closest one to us, I'd like to play a National that isn't 80 hours away, I just like to play, and will play whenever I can. There are many more reasons for why I would, than why I'd rather not.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****

Yep I should have never let the old guy draw the cards. lol I was waiting outside of the shack hoping for good news no such luck. haha I thought his sheer size would have been enough to scare guys into drawing lower cards but I guess not.

I would have gotten a kick out of the colors though would have been fun man maybe next year we will meet.

MB:cool:

M

MJL 00

Yep I should have never let the old guy draw the cards. lol I was waiting outside of the shack hoping for good news no such luck. haha I thought his sheer size would have been enough to scare guys into drawing lower cards but I guess not.

I would have gotten a kick out of the colors though would have been fun man maybe next year we will meet.

MB:cool:[/QUOTE]

Don't fella bad, we sent our oldest(manager)also, and a gambler at that, and nothing....hahahaha

wibstad5406

Addicted to Softballfans
ya I won both draws that night I went to the black jack table thought the luck would continue and I was dead wrong haha