North Dakota Winter Thread - Offseason Comes Early

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Snow has fallen on October 3rd this year. Whew. Looks like no more outdoor BP.

So now what??

JohnnysLounge14

GO IRISH!!!
Gotta get in that ballyard son. As for you, i don't know. You're ****ed. Soft-toss net, tee work, sacred heart gym? Btw, **** this ****ing sniw. God damn ****sucking mother****ing **** **** winter. Piss me right the **** off. Mother****.

Deerock

The Prospect
Gotta get in that ballyard son. As for you, i don't know. You're ****ed. Soft-toss net, tee work, sacred heart gym? Btw, **** this ****ing sniw. God damn ****sucking mother****ing **** **** winter. Piss me right the **** off. Mother****.

You seem upset. You should drink a hot tea or something to chilax! Or get a message with a happy ending. Either or, should help with the stress. ;)

shanko

Addicted to Softballfans

Yea this **** sucks. 6 more months till spring, gotta find the positive:rolleyes:

Iballsohard

Here for the pitches
Back from the dead... Love winter, but am depressed that softball season is over. and with how it ended. but we live and learn, and drink our faces off till next season, even though that is 18 months away.... FML

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So what is everyone going to do during the Winter?

I think I'll blow the dust off my snowboard and maybe take a trip west. I didn't board last year at all.

estreet

Addicted to Softballfans
Im just gonna create nonsense rumors to get people fired up and ruin friendships. thoughts? concerns?

JohnnysLounge14

GO IRISH!!!
Haha i got myself some hot cocoa after i posted that rant. All good deerock. Haha thanks for your concern. Yeah sour ending to ball. I think about it as little as possible. If i knew how to snowboard i would try it. never even been skiing or anything like that. I also hate winter so that might expain why i don't engage in winter sports. As for spreading runors and ruining friendships, that sounds like a Not so great idea. Discuss.

M

MJL 00

You seem upset. You should drink a hot tea or something to chilax! Or get a message with a happy ending. Either or, should help with the stress. ;)

Get a what? I always knew you were wierd HAHAHAHA j/k.

Im just gonna create nonsense rumors to get people fired up and ruin friendships. thoughts? concerns?

Slow down Cali...Ok my thoughts to start with, Dustex gets busted for associating with a lab from Canada for steriods. Half of the Great Plains team get put in jail in Vegas for breaking into the City Zoo ;) the rest hook up with the girls from Vegas Rampage that was here for McQuades, those were ladies right? A new Team ND is in the works for the 22 year in a row this winter. Bases will be moved 1 foot into the grass so I can actually field a ball :D. O last but not least, MIKE LOERCH RETIRES............and drinks alot of Crown Black Mountain Dews

Last edited by a moderator:

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Now THIS sounds like fun!

Since half my team will be deployed next summer, who wants to pick up an outfielder for McQuades next year?!

I'm still not sure who I'm going to play with. I've had a bunch of offers, but I think I'm going to hold out for awhile :rolleyes: and see what kind of offers roll in over the winter. :cool:

M

MJL 00

the good news is i just heard a rumor that loerch just tried to get bumped to F.

Yes he did, you would think a hairline or lack of and one nut would get ya to the promise land BUT guess not...Also heard some legit teams have been lighten up his phone cause had some inner turmoil on his Thursday team. Sounds like his stud SS and him might be jumping ship IJS. I think he should just play old pro and drink cause thats all he can do is hit singles and hobble base to base.

sbfreak

D Nation ALL DAY!!!
Sup fellas? This snow business is super lame. At least we didn't get hit as hard as you GF guys. Did you guys get the double digits they were talking about?

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yeah, snow is gone. I'm sure the hunting is still good though. Stupid work. I hope I can get out Saturday evening and Sunday morning.

wibstad5406

Addicted to Softballfans
That guy from the ball yard still has not emailed me back and i sent him another email yesterday i am gonna end up going up there and hashing out a deal with him i am sure hopefully start in november some time

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I need some long toss after PT for my shoulder. Hopefully this partial tear heals up quickly so I can have some power back in my throw.

M

MJL 00

i wonder if loerch hunts with those light sabers in his bat bag?

He hunts Lexum and Dudleys, even got some new toys in the arsenal lately ;). Might be putting up a lil collection pix up soon on the thread, and of course cant show all the ladies :D.

No snow here so far, but man nights are even better in hot tub now :cool:

JohnnysLounge14

GO IRISH!!!
That guy from the ball yard still has not emailed me back and i sent him another email yesterday i am gonna end up going up there and hashing out a deal with him i am sure hopefully start in november some time

WTH, their marketing and CS is and will continue suffering because of this ****. Seriously like what the absolute ****ing hell? At this point going down there is probably your best best. How many emails haven't been returned now?? Christ on a cracker.

I need some long toss after PT for my shoulder. Hopefully this partial tear heals up quickly so I can have some power back in my throw.

Yeah, I need to get some of my throwing power back from my baseball days. I am determined to improve the distance on my throws as well as the power and velocity. It's also going to be nice not to have to carry my arm with me in the beginning of the season and after the tourney month or two.

He hunts Lexum and Dudleys, even got some new toys in the arsenal lately ;). Might be putting up a lil collection pix up soon on the thread, and of course cant show all the ladies :D.

No snow here so far, but man nights are even better in hot tub now :cool:

POST IT UP!!! Post that collection son!!!

M

MJL 00

POST IT UP!!! Post that collection son!!![/QUOTE]

Working on it, wifey is still in house if she seen collection YIKES not good haha

WHAT THE **** IN HERE??? great day for football!!! GO BISON!!! GO IRISH!!!

AMEN Go Bison baby

shanko

Addicted to Softballfans
Jus posted mine in the BC3 thread got lighter this last month but I will manage cant wait to see the chesse barrels

M

MJL 00

Definately winter project time. Prolly starting mine on Monday. 25lbs by Christmas and a new bp bat.

I have a nice 28oz F98 if you ever want a great bp stick...AND darn wifey is sticking to m lick glue this wkend GOOD and BAD ;)

M

MJL 00

Jus posted mine in the BC3 thread got lighter this last month but I will manage cant wait to see the chesse barrels

Hoping to get pix up today, think she might be heading to Papas Pumpkin Patch