North Raleigh, 27614 area...

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
Leauges are kinda hard to find around here in Selma/Smithfield which is about 45mins from here, but they are there. I know someone from the Raleigh market area will post up soon. Stay tuned.

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
Great league in smithfield, strong teams there.

Wilson has some strong teams too. Deff can not wait until next year. I'm kinda think about "trying" to get a winter leauge going. But if you doesn't pan out, it looks like a few of us will continue to get to gether on Sunday afternoons for great BP and pratice games.

Oppo 23

Addicted to Softballfans
Im moving to Raleigh permanetly at the first of the year, anyone feel free to PM me if they need a pick-up or want to BP. In town now atleast 3 days a week also.

THE ICON

Addicted to Softballfans
there's leagues in wake forest and raleigh, and i'm looking some bp partners. i'll be in the same area.

packfootball

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys start looking around end of Jan. for a post here about playing a tournament. HaHavocsoftball or Winslow08 usually put some teams together throughout the year for SBF guys. So keep an eye out for that to be posted.

Also welcome to the area guys, I'm in Sanford 35 to 40 minutes South of Raleigh.

Tarheel69

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys start looking around end of Jan. for a post here about playing a tournament. HaHavocsoftball or Winslow08 usually put some teams together throughout the year for SBF guys. So keep an eye out for that to be posted.

Also welcome to the area guys, I'm in Sanford 35 to 40 minutes South of Raleigh.

Will be waiting........

Ryanc750

Addicted to Softballfans
Played in the Smithfield league this fall, very competitve league with a bunch of teams.. we had a blast.

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
Played in the Smithfield league this fall, very competitve league with a bunch of teams.. we had a blast.

Where are you located? I'm here in Selma, played on the Church Leauge this summer and missed out on the fall leauge this fall.

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
Im from Wilson, we played in the Fall there, BB&T

Cool, I'm hoping to BP this Sunday pending the weather. Two of my chruch leauge members played in the Fall Ball Leauge. I'm hoping to get a chance to play this coming fall if I can get rid of my 2nd job.