Northeast Philadelphia Fall weeknight ball.

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
They have a pretty active message board l. I’m sure there are other league besides Norristown but it’s the most well known, I’d ask there if there is anything else local as well

jcmichaels42

Addicted to Softballfans
Fall league won't start until at least September at that's double headers during the weeknights. Same with the Sunday league, if they have one this year.

Reubeo28

I went to Norristown Softball's website. Holy confusing. I can't find any useful information. No rules, no proposed fall schedule.
Anyone with experience in the Keystone Softball League or Softball America of Warrington?

Reubeo28

I've never hit single wall. Not opposed to it though. I'm a place hitter so loosing hit distance isn't a concern.

antneeb3

Addicted to Softballfans
Softball America is a good league. They keep your stats and all. Different levels of competition as well. There are a few leagues in Northeast Philly as well but they are all wood bat. I run the Vogt league in the northeast. We do weeknight doubleheaders one night per week. Pm me if I can help you out in any way

Reubeo28

Softball America is a good league. They keep your stats and all. Different levels of competition as well. There are a few leagues in Northeast Philly as well but they are all wood bat. I run the Vogt league in the northeast. We do weeknight doubleheaders one night per week. Pm me if I can help you out in any way
Do you mind telling me the few others in Northeast Philly? I'd like to check them out.

antneeb3

Addicted to Softballfans
There isn't much online really but feel free to shoot me a text and I can give you a rundown of a few league. 267-767-5165

Yunker

On Norristown’s website click on message board all the info is there. Also Bensalem softball league is a good one