Not GTG Not GTG Roger McDonald aussi0110 (aka rkm0125)

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
He has got some dudes on the yellowbullet too

the racing forum? What is he burning people for on that site?

Everyone look up Charlie Wenzel and go to the link from the Pirate 4x4 forum. This is what needs to be done to EVERY scammer we run across.

Kweez

Addicted to Softballfans
Nick cut him loose a couple of weeks ago. I don't blame him for thinking roger was good people, he's a pretty trusting guy.

-Source: Demarini secret bunny on facebook.

You do an awful lot of responding for Nick......

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year

Everyone look up Charlie Wenzel and go to the link from the Pirate 4x4 forum. This is what needs to be done to EVERY scammer we run across.

that was a lot of reading. how did I miss this?

Kweez

Addicted to Softballfans

This was worth the read lol

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Been gone for a minute. Glad to see that this thread has kept going. I've been doing my part when I come across people dealing with him on FB. Had no clue he became a rep. Wtf.

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
I read about 5 of the 73 pages. They are mostly just calling him out as a turd and threatening to call his parents. What happens?

Not as much has happened as everyone would like but it's something. He won't scam locals bc doors would be kicked in

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
I read about 5 of the 73 pages. They are mostly just calling him out as a turd and threatening to call his parents. What happens?

Not as much has happened as everyone would like but it's something. He won't scam locals bc doors would be kicked in

They contact his parents, LOTS of people sent emails, job and end up getting the deal resolved. The dude was a classic douche 100% of the way thru.

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
Wait this clown still lives with his parents, someone should kick in their door and show them what kind of a kid they are raising

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
Figured if people were saying they would call his parents he must live with them, why the **** would they call them otherwise.

scott.MI

The Veteran
as of post #336, most posts are referring to another thread, on another website, about another person (Charlie Wenzel) Who ripped someone off in 2005. As simple as I can explain it.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-****-chat-classics/399203-d60-rear-4-88s-35-spline.html

the thread is from 2012 MCM is just an idiot

Really? You don't know what thread he's talking about when he says 2005..How can that be?

Last edited:

Obsessed

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Roger McDonald is ngtg.

I bought a bat on Facebook and decided I would pay for fees usually don't. Just had a feeling, after I paid I sent message after message with no response. So I disputed it and paypal froze the money and he immediately messages me that he would send if I take the dispute off. I said no until I receive the bat. Got it a few days later. But he was going to screw me over.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
learn how to read dip****

the OG thread is from 2005, there is a follow up thread from 2012.

you said this thread as in the Roger Mcdonald thread. its 2005. I know the Charlie Wenzel thread is 2005 I focking posted it jackwagon. You said this post!

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
god you are ****ing dumb. Obviously the Roger McDonald stuff is not from 2005 you nitwit. And show me where I said "this post"? I said "the thread" because obviously Synergy40 was confused.

Last edited:

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
I know he's out of the program for ripping folks off. Got a bunch of raffle pages to send him money for prizes and then disappeared.