Not that Tanel is no longer making Cleats...

Furious

The Original
ooops.. "now" that they are no longer...

I need something comparable. Low top, light and comfortable. Suggestions?

Last edited:

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Wow did not know this....

Model Discontinued. Tanel 360 is no longer manufacturing footwear. All of our current stock is displayed on the website. If you do not see what you are looking for, it's no longer available to purchase.

arther itis

payin' to get paid
Mizuno makes some excellent molded cleats. I've not yet tried their turfs but others have given positive reviews.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Mizuno makes some excellent molded cleats. I've not yet tried their turfs but others have given positive reviews.

X2 with the Mizuno, I currently use Boombahs molded cleat and have no complaints with those either.

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
For actual cleats I'd go with New Balance. If you don't have a wide foot and want turfs I'd go with Mizuno Blasts, for wide footed turfs I haven't been able to find any I really liked.

batwing

Addicted to Softballfans
X

I've had the Saucony trails for 2 years. Still going strong. They were salty in price though..

single wally

Professional Amateur
Salomon speedcross or fellraisers, speedcross have a lighter, more flexible make whereas the fellraisers are more aggressive and cleat-like. Both are great.

rainbow warrior

Addicted to Softballfans
Saucony Peregrine 5s are great. Going strong after a few seasons+ nasty trails in Cali. Bought the 6s, but returned them as they redesigned with a new upper mesh that is lighter, but I ripped through it after 1 use. I hate when they ruin a good shoe with an updated model that is inferior. Thank goodness for return policy at giant store that sells lots of outdoor equipment..