Nov1 USSSA/GSL BLD Gilbert

bekelley10

Legit Sports Glove Dealer
We playing the USSSA. I cant stand festival fields and teams typically get away with coming stacked to these off sanctioned tourneys making it not fun.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Betting line

Over/Under USSSA - 7

Over/Under - Festival - 10

Let's hear it. USSSA tournaments usually don't draw once World is over till Winter National in January. That's how it's been since I've moved out here.

Betting line

Over/Under USSSA - 7

Over/Under - Festival - 10

Let's hear it. USSSA tournaments usually don't draw once World is over till Winter National in January. That's how it's been since I've moved out here.

USSSA has posted a flyer on FB/Istagram/email almost every single day, so I am assuming there has not been much interest.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
USSSA has posted a flyer on FB/Istagram/email almost every single day, so I am assuming there has not been much interest.

Did they call and say "space is limited, filling up fast " lol that was always my favorite and you'd show up and there were 6-8 teams

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Actually Tapp text me if we needed a sub that day... I told him yeah for me, he got with Hendo and played... I still got your number Scooter

Lol I was waiting for the, "Tapp hits bombs though!" And I was gonna say," but he doesn't buy beer!:bigok:"