For Sale Novak Custom Kip Gloves ($125 Special) Guarantee

kavon90

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Here are some more random samples! Enjoy!

photobucket_68.jpg

photobucket_69.jpg

photobucket_67.jpg

photobucket_66.jpg

igo4uga0586

Addicted to Softballfans
i am not sure how you spend 25 bucks to ship a glove...unless you are also taking into consideration the cost to ship items to you to make the glove?

jaj23

Eye Baller
i am not sure how you spend 25 bucks to ship a glove...unless you are also taking into consideration the cost to ship items to you to make the glove?

The gloves are made in Japan... hence the $25 shipping. These are great custom gloves for $150... that's unreal... sheesh. :rolleyes:

Tom819

Addicted to Softballfans
It's probably $12-$15 to ship Priority to us and another $10-$12 to ship from Japan snail mail.

I still think this is a great value. Still saving $125 with shipping. I would probably have not gotten one if there wasn't this deal.

By the way, the new ones look awesome. Can anyone in this thread confirm they are theirs? Would give us a timeline for others.

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
these look great....the only thing I see is "DO" is capitalized...of course that is possibly what the customer wanted

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
It's probably $12-$15 to ship Priority to us and another $10-$12 to ship from Japan snail mail.

I still think this is a great value. Still saving $125 with shipping. I would probably have not gotten one if there wasn't this deal.

By the way, the new ones look awesome. Can anyone in this thread confirm they are theirs? Would give us a timeline for others.

I never thought this was a bad deal in any way, it's just that tw advertised price is $125 and it's impossible to actually pay that as a final price.. $150 is the cost per glove, I just wish I started convincing my teammates that the glove would cost $150 instead of $125, woulda had 4 orders in instead of only 2..

Tom819

Addicted to Softballfans
I never thought this was a bad deal in any way, it's just that tw advertised price is $125 and it's impossible to actually pay that as a final price.. $150 is the cost per glove, I just wish I started convincing my teammates that the glove would cost $150 instead of $125, woulda had 4 orders in instead of only 2..

I hear ya.

vlad4040

Addicted to Softballfans

Your teammates are cheap! ;-) Their loss (not yours).

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like p17's is in this photo montage....I was worried for a minute that it was mine and it was messed up, but then I remembered someone else did the black mesh look

sc0on1e

Addicted to Softballfans
The glove with DO Work is my buddies. Looking fwd to receiving mine hopefully by next Monday. Official ordered 5/11/11

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Looks like p17's is in this photo montage....I was worried for a minute that it was mine and it was messed up, but then I remembered someone else did the black mesh look

Sweet! I gotta check this out later. Can't see the pics at work. Actually, I'll just check on my phone real quick