Novak Kip Glove (Who has placed an order)

jbrennan51488

Addicted to Softballfans
has anyone got the mesh? opinions on it? and also which web do most people prefer for outfield, i was looking at the diamond trap but it looks like it doesnt have as big of a pocket as some of the other webs

mrl112

Smarter than you're
has anyone got the mesh? opinions on it? and also which web do most people prefer for outfield, i was looking at the diamond trap but it looks like it doesnt have as big of a pocket as some of the other webs

I've had H webs for both of my softball outfield gloves, but played with a Griffey trap in college. I've been considering getting a second Novak and was having trouble deciding on the web. I think I'd get another H or the Ichiro style 2 piece trap. I like my gloves stiff and worry that the 2 piece trap would be less rigid than the solid-topped H.

peterb69

Addicted to Softballfans
Luckydog_20, did you get a shipment notification prior to receiving your glove? I ordered mine June 10th, so I assume any day now but I have not been notified yet.

dobber16

Overlooked this thread when I ordered, then I was out of the country for a few weeks...based on what I see mine could show up any day now!!!
dobber16
Order Number: 818
Order Time: 6/5/2011

ryu292

Addicted to Softballfans
Order #846 placed on 6/13/11 received yesterday 7/13/11. Will say that glove is great but I ordered Dark Gold and it looks closer to the Burnt Orange than the Dark Gold from the website.

peterb69

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone else who ordered 6/10 or earlier that same week and still not received the glove? I guess the 6th week will be up on Friday.

second2noone

Ok, I just ordered a 13.5 inch glove last night 7/18, order number 940. I guess I won't be getting it until end of August. :(

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
Loved how my 13'' came out so I just ordered a new 1B glove. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

dobber16

Overlooked this thread when I ordered, then I was out of the country for a few weeks...based on what I see mine could show up any day now!!!
Order Number: 818
Order Time: 6/5/2011

6 weeks have come and gone...glove will be FREE...but still another week or so out per Billy at the factory.

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
looks like today is the day for the FREEEEEE glove, never recieved any delivery email info,so pretty sure its not going to be here

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Interesting to see some gloves not meeting the deadline. Hope they take care of you

kavon90

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Gentlemen,

Please spread the word that the promotion officially expires at the end of the month. In addition, there is no more 6 week guarantee for the last 10 days. We are absolutely slammed with orders from being on the road all summer and are working hard to get them out as fast as possible. With that being said, we still expect to have your gloves to you within 6 weeks. Anyone who didn't receive their glove within 6 weeks (I believe there were a total of 2), you have already been taken care of. Either check was sent or is being sent with your glove.

Thanks again for all the orders and your support. Enjoy your gloves and spread the word!

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
Gentlemen,

Please spread the word that the promotion officially expires at the end of the month. In addition, there is no more 6 week guarantee for the last 10 days. We are absolutely slammed with orders from being on the road all summer and are working hard to get them out as fast as possible. With that being said, we still expect to have your gloves to you within 6 weeks. Anyone who didn't receive their glove within 6 weeks (I believe there were a total of 2), you have already been taken care of. Either check was sent or is being sent with your glove.

Thanks again for all the orders and your support. Enjoy your gloves and spread the word!

any word on when i will recieve my glove