NOW 26oz Flipper Video.

EVILHOMER360

Baaaat Fleeeeep!
Ok Quick review of the Flipper. NIW 26oz... Had the pleasure of putting the first swings on this badboy.(thanks eglee413).

Balls Used. Beat up Evil BP balls and a few Demarini Classic M balls

First Impressions- took about 75-80 cuts with it, 2 things stick out right away. the SOUND and the EXIT SPEED of the bat. It has a slight 2012 Utrip Z sound off of it. which I love!!! The sound is a head turner for sure, people were definitley stopping and staring saying WTF is he swinging. Granted we were hitting Evil Balls but still. this thing is legit.

Also, it could be just me, but the handle feels slightly thinner than most Demarinis, the 26oz swings pretty true to weight with a very slight endloaded feel.(maybe .25, but not quite). I don't play ASA much, but I would swing this in Utrip and NSA with no problems. gonna have to add it to my bag for sure.

Bat ended up with about 300-350 swings by the end of the night, No webbing, no chips, no spiraling, other than ball marks, the bat can still pass for NOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffum5SUBUUc

Last edited:

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
All this hype is hahaha.

I'm not usually a fan of the Demarini 2 piece bats but this bat had me sold. We even switched to some older classic Ms and it was still hitting just as nice. If I ever played ASA I'd consider getting one.

JPG

Lefty
I'm not usually a fan of the Demarini 2 piece bats but this bat had me sold. We even switched to some older classic Ms and it was still hitting just as nice. If I ever played ASA I'd consider getting one.

All come on man. the piece excuse is used way to much. Bunch of shenanigans.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
I'm scared to let you swing my legends because I don't want another person kid napping my babys

You have like 43 of them would you really miss one being gone?

I'm glad someone else feels this way.

Maybe its the not the two piece feel of whatever but I just have never had as much success swinging demar as I have my Eastons and Mikens.

eglee413

The Anti-Avatar
IMAG0067.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

not the greatest pic, but not even a mark

JPG

Lefty
Chris or Flipp - great font work who ever busted it. Nice stick, I bet the black one looks sicker if the rumor is true about the 2nd batch.