NSA $1,000 to winner!!! Sept 15th Danville, IL. D/E only

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks! How was the turn out. Couldn't make.it.because we were at super regionals. Heard they had some.good.fireworks for the kids and everyone.

muskaaron

Manufactured To Hit Bombs
Thanks! How was the turn out. Couldn't make.it.because we were at super regionals. Heard they had some.good.fireworks for the kids and everyone.

I think they said the final count was around 4900 people in attendance. It was our first tourney together as the VetSports organization. We have been asked back again next year, so im sure we will be there again. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and it was nice because the fireworks only lasted 3 and it was entertaining.

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
I think they said the final count was around 4900 people in attendance. It was our first tourney together as the VetSports organization. We have been asked back again next year, so im sure we will be there again. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and it was nice because the fireworks only lasted 3 and it was entertaining.
We got to play at the stadium for city tournament this year. It was a good time. I hadn't played there since college ball. 4900 in attendance is most all year, the dans haven't been too impressive this year.

muskaaron

Manufactured To Hit Bombs
We got to play at the stadium for city tournament this year. It was a good time. I hadn't played there since college ball. 4900 in attendance is most all year, the dans haven't been too impressive this year.

Oh, i heard they were a pretty good team. We were playing slowpitch against the fire dept and the police dept. We are the VetSports Wounded Warrior National Team.

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh, i heard they were a pretty good team. We were playing slowpitch against the fire dept and the police dept. We are the VetSports Wounded Warrior National Team.
They are, just had a bad year. Did a couple of your players play in treatment celebrity all star and legends softball game, or was that another team?

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah he was getting down, hit a bomb and a couple web gems and unassisted double plays. Have to check you guys out if do it again next year.

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
Nah man that wasn't us. We were off for labor day weekend. Play in Indy tomorrow for NSA world series. Never been to Michigan sad to say.