NSA bat that hits Hot Dots the best

Ronnie G

Star Player
I have been playing good NSA ball all year, but I can't seem to find the right bat that hits these stupid sock Hot Dots...what bats do you find hits these balls the best?

Ronnie G

Star Player
Yes, sorry didn't mean to jump your thread.

I am swinging Demarini The One (14) and it does really well with those balls.

I was using the one, i wasn't really liking the pop but from what i am hearing now it takes a few hundred hits to really get the one going compared to the cl22 which is fire out of the wrapper

hows the z2k and z3k's?

Decim8r

Addicted to Softballfans
hows the z2k and z3k's?[/QUOTE said:
The Z2k RI are really hot but durability is a major concern....the z3k's are fairly new, I had one but didn't not like it at all....I have heard that the z3k are not that durable as well, but then again I have no idea what ball the were using or even what temps they were hitting in.

CL22 I have heard great things, I am thinking about getting one to try out. I think Demarini has really upped their game this year. I think they have the best lineup so far. Miken is starting to make a little noise too with their new line but it is all on what feels the best.

I tried something new this year and got a Mizuno TM Blackout...my God that bat hits piss-missiles. Takes a bit to open up but very durable and cheap.

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
Not the green one its the new white one. Crushes everything though. Good after 20 hits but gets ridiculous in the 100+ range. All newer bats should hit the new balls well though.

Ronnie G

Star Player
I have been swinging the 14 LV1 and last night i couldnt keep the ball in the park in a big field, it could have been the wind lol but the bat was smashing the hot dots

RonnyW3317

Manager
My league switched to this sewn up sack of mashed potatoes 52/275 ball. I just got a black and green CL22 and I was VERY impressed with how it hits even the used balls. Definitely my new gamer. Some of the other teams in my league have been using the Easton SP13L1 black and green...that was looked real good as well. Sadly I have never seen a Worth or Combat stick hit anything worth a jaw drop or even a slight cooo. I was using my 27.5oz Blackout FSE and had some luck, but it only has about 50 hits on it so I will have to open it up a bit. Just my thoughts from league this year. Seen a lot of old stamp bats fail miserably.

Ronnie G

Star Player
My LV1 has been my go to bat for the hot dots, seems to hit em as well as any other bat. Z2K as well.

Ronnie G

Star Player
Not to hijack the bat thread but how is NSA in RI? Northeast regionals are there right?

no problem lol glad to hear someone talking about RI!

yeah they are here as far as I know, they are in Warwick at City Park, how? I have no idea LOL!

and what do you mean by how is NSA in RI?

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
My league switched to this sewn up sack of mashed potatoes 52/275 ball. I just got a black and green CL22 and I was VERY impressed with how it hits even the used balls. Definitely my new gamer. Some of the other teams in my league have been using the Easton SP13L1 black and green...that was looked real good as well. Sadly I have never seen a Worth or Combat stick hit anything worth a jaw drop or even a slight cooo. I was using my 27.5oz Blackout FSE and had some luck, but it only has about 50 hits on it so I will have to open it up a bit. Just my thoughts from league this year. Seen a lot of old stamp bats fail miserably.

Poor thang............you need to try more Combats.

Ronnie G

Star Player
i like the avarice, not a huge combat guy but i swung one last year for a while and it was like a shotgun blast off contact. thing snapped in 2 like 150 swings in though.

Ronnie G

Star Player
Ronnie, how many teams do you think will be at the NSA regional in Warwick?

last year there was 16-18 i think? i could be confusing it with another tournament but i think that was the number.

usually any "good" tournament in city park has about that many teams.

you going?

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Worth finally got it right this year with their legit line too. I was very impressed after hating them the last 2 years.

Well..............now that was unexpected. Just because you said that, I will try them again. Are you talking Ressy??????, cause that balanced yellow one I swung was crap, compared to what I was swinging.

Ronnie G

Star Player
Cool. Are you Gold, Silver, or Bronze?

rhode island is so small, and there is so few actual NSA teams that they dont have divisions in these tourneys usually...the few actual NSA tourneys they have had we have all just been classified as bronze