NSA D World in Las Vegas...

foe#6

Addicted to Softballfans
I got my money on miller builders from Ohio. Depending on what team there taking there going to be fricken loaded

Phyre

Addicted to Softballfans
Fly out tomorrow..can't wait!!! We (reckless) play Colorado Irie. If any of ya are with them..I'll see ya there.

Have fun guys!!

Frost

I'm on a boat *****
Legend has it there will be bat testers this year. SHould be fun to watch bats get tossed because they're all "too broken in"!! LOL

gatorcountry

The Rookie
Bat testers will be there. The director for that tournament is a nice guy but very strict. I'm going with the team from Rochester NY to win this one.

SFTBALL4LIFE

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow! That's a blast from the past....

Anwhooo....No, he's done. He lives in Mexico and I'm convinced he does donkey shows for a living.

LOL yeah that has been a while back, I got to watch you guys when he was pitching super D in vegas with you. Had to be 4-6 years. Yeah I can only imagine what he is doing in Mexico. You have any of the same guys as back then?

Frost

I'm on a boat *****
We've got a couple guys coming back with me. I played 5M then and now I'll be chucking. Our 2b then is now our 5m and our old CF is playing LF.

Back to the site of the double dip championship game. Hopefully we don't do that again. That sucked. LOL

LOL yeah that has been a while back, I got to watch you guys when he was pitching super D in vegas with you. Had to be 4-6 years. Yeah I can only imagine what he is doing in Mexico. You have any of the same guys as back then?

SFTBALL4LIFE

Addicted to Softballfans
We've got a couple guys coming back with me. I played 5M then and now I'll be chucking. Our 2b then is now our 5m and our old CF is playing LF.

Back to the site of the double dip championship game. Hopefully we don't do that again. That sucked. LOL

From a spectator view those were two really good games to watch. Good luck this year, a team from our area is out there playing as well this year, Miller Builders, some guys on the team that I know. I will be heading to Kentucky for C here in a few hours.

SDinLV

Star Player
Monsta bats

For those of you who are interested in checking out a "hands on" demo of the NEW MONSTA BATS, I'll be at Desert Breeze today with both the ASA AND 1.21 models. If there is an open field, I will be allowing guys to try them out!!! Keep an eye out!

brocstar

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a date. I'll be on the bump as well so it should be fun. See you there.

Now that you say it's a date,it's our first date and I'm going to be nervous and have butterflies in my stomach. First date blind date? I'm diggin it. Haha. See ya in a bit frost.

jgard24

Addicted to Softballfans
FOE- Millers went out there with 10 guys fell on a bad weekend..I just had my baby son born--We have another starter getting married--We had our starting 1st basemen have to miss Gma fell ill--Our pitcher has the flu--Our LF couldn't make it..They are battling out there but have along way to go 4-1 now after losing the 1st game of the tourney by 1 in 9 innings..I hear its a pretty stacked tourney!