NSA home run rules 2013

Mutley12

Addicted to Softballfans
Men’s Elite (5 HR's with 1 up), Gold (3HR's with 1 up),Silver (2 HR's with IEO),

Rules a lot better than before. Silver and Bronze having IEO's now is going to be interesting. That's going to push a lot of teams to Gold, which should be the largest division now.

outlaw4

Addicted to Softballfans
Rules a lot better than before. Silver and Bronze having IEO's now is going to be interesting. That's going to push a lot of teams to Gold, which should be the largest division now.

Agreed, but maybe not to start with... I'm hearing of a fair amount of teams that are reluctant to take that step up. But once they experience a couple of IEO's, I think their mindset will change.

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans
California did a great job placing a lot of E teams in Silver, which is supposed to be "High E, Low D" However, they didn't take the better D teams and move them up to Gold. For example, somehow the D team that won California D States, won D Western Worlds, and placed top 5 in Super Worlds did not get bumped to Gold. What else does it take to get bumped to Gold?
The idea of getting teams out of E/Bronze is great, but it's pointless if you don't do the same for the higher divisions

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans
Same name, Powerzone. Just played in a Silver tournament this past Saturday with zero run spotting

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh, also, Goodwood was a C team last year and they played in the same Silver tournament.

Makes sense for arguably the best D team last season and a C team to be in a division meant for "High E / Low D" teams right?

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans
I know missouri did the top 50% of E and bottom 50% of D to silver... top d and bottom c to gold.