nsa legal balls

jd37055

Addicted to Softballfans
State director just said we cant hit new bullet or the new nsa evil. Only list i can find has illegall balls. Have i wasted my money?

I suppose the director can do that. You really haven't "wasted" it as you can easily resell those things here if need be....

jd37055

Addicted to Softballfans
Evil nsa-y-2 is Nsa approved for all league and tournament play

This is why i bought them. Now she said tattoo and zn is only ball we can hit. Tried to say there is an "approved list" i cant find an list of approved balls only non approved

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans
Call your zone director... And have them contact your state director. Email with everyone involved might be the best way

Apex

Addicted to Softballfans
Director can do what they want.. the ball is 100% legal has been used in several state tournies and listed as legal on NSA site.. maybe he is confused as there was a ball rule change in mid year on what is good or not.. he can call me if he is confused 740-705-2542.. I will contact him today and post what i get back from him.. peace

jd37055

Addicted to Softballfans
It all depends on region. We were told last tourtament that we can't use balls with multiple layers anymore.

As of june we are to use single layer balls only. Multi layer balls are illegal. The balls i speak of are single layer balls made to meet nsa's new requirements.

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks. I thought this to be the truth. I guess Tennessee NSA is different

I know TN was strict with the ball rule this year, not allowing multi layer balls from the start of the season. Maybe they aren't aware the new Evils and Bullets were approved.

Apex

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok final word from Eddie Ray .. Any director can pull a ball or a bat out of his tournament if he feels it is giving a team a bigger advantage over other teams. But they were to list it first. Ie no Evil ball no Apex ball. No miken freaks. Etc even if all equipment is legal and approved by NSA. There are several leagues that use a 275 ball even if a 400 is legal but the tournament director shoul have listed there balls bats that they prefer you don't use.. So sorry I made a good ball , my bad

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Its not all about weather it give a team an advantage, Eddie Ray is just being politically correct and I understand him saying that. But reality is when back room side deals get cut with some local director any ball can be removed from local play, Even if its approved by NSA like the Evil Ball. Its the way it is in this game. We just have to deal with it.

Apex

Addicted to Softballfans
The longer I'm in it the more it is all about who you know.. Peace to all