NSA westpac march 3&4 las vegas

Lil E

Google Me, B!tch
I think we (R.U.M.) are gonna make the trip..hopefully there's a decent amount of D teams..

Not sure where we're gonna stay..

jrod619

Coach
Fields are 300 all the way around nice ball fields. Listen to senek8 green valley ranch is the place to stay

BR3WKR3W

Addicted to Softballfans
Wish I was able to go, but I'm playing with my team the next weekend for the Budwiezer invitational.

DBO KING

Manager
If the fields are at Arroyo Grande, then thats in Henderson. Stay at Green Valley Ranch or Sunset Station. If at BLD then stay downtown. Bld fields are close to down town. About 15 mins from the Strip if you stay up there. Just played the Miken Challenge at Arroyo this weekend. 52 core balls with 275 comp. New Miken bats.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
We (GLP/SDI/TNT) are going and will be playing D... Wonder how many D teams are going to make it this year?

Lil E

Google Me, B!tch
Anybody have an idea of how many teams in D?? I think we're still planning on making the trip..

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody have an idea of how many teams in D?? I think we're still planning on making the trip..

I wouldn't be surprised if it was only 10-12 teams in D... I think that is all there was last year and only like 20 teams in E.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like I just got a 59.99 rate or $133 for 2 nights including taxes at the Best Western Plus in Henderson for that weekend. 10 Minutes to the fields...