NTX BP Thread

Jroby9

The Kid
I can't make it that early. If y'all are still there a little later ill come out. I think Qoheleth is bringing his pitcher friend.

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not reading SBF on my phone while at BP, that's where I draw the line! A good time was had, best turn out yet. Good luck to TonyB and boys at D Worlds next week. I have to rehydrate now after 3 hours + of BP...

TonyB

Addicted to Softballfans
I had to rehydrate after only 2 hours, but it was fun. Nice meeting you guys and thanks for letting us join.

Jroby9

The Kid
Sorry DColeman ever since the update im not getting the emails for this thread. We havent been able to hit lately (work) But if your interested we may be hitting this upcoming sunday (3rd).

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
Winter league in LE starts tomorrow at 1:30, but some guys are supposed to be out there to hit (LE Park off ElDorado) at 11:00.

TonyB

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm playing in that league but I'm playing in Mansfield until we lose, starting at noon. We get you guys next week though.

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone in LE league need a sub hit me up

Bro, you probably don't want to play in this league. Jbo911 says it is "rinky ****" and he knows what he is talking about; just ask him. I also play in Allen, Plano, Frisco, Flower Mound and Carrollton and I wouldn't say the competition is any better there, so don't know what to tell you bud. Maybe he can give you some recommendations.

Jroby9

The Kid
Bro, you probably don't want to play in this league. Jbo911 says it is "rinky ****" and he knows what he is talking about; just ask him. I also play in Allen, Plano, Frisco, Flower Mound and Carrollton and I wouldn't say the competition is any better there, so don't know what to tell you bud. Maybe he can give you some recommendations.

When was this?

TonyB

Addicted to Softballfans
I can't speak for Allen, Plano, Frisco, or Flower Mound but the Little Elm league is pretty rinky **** (and somehow the crappy infields got worse?!?), and Carrollton depends on which division you're in. There were a couple of good teams in one of the upper divisions last year.

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
But it can still be fun.

USSSA and close to home, loosey goosey with the beer rules... we always have fun playing no matter what.

Did you play on Sunday? The infield was miserable but that's because they brought in some new dirt and didn't have time to pack it. I would say the fields are normally not bad at all.

TonyB

Addicted to Softballfans
I went in halfway into the second game and walked on 3 pitches (none of them close enough to swing at) and caught a ball in LC. The dirt looked like it had a lot of rocks in it. I don't know if they were really rocks or just dirt clods, but it looked ****ty.

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
Dirt clods: looked like a rodeo arena sans the cow patties. I had a couple of walks too on not close pitches. Walking is the worst thing a pitcher can do in that league.

LOB07

Coach
BP Anytime

Get in touch the next time you are hitting. Just moved to Richardson and looking to get swings in. (309)287-3610