For Sale NWOT Wilson a2000 1799 Saddle Tan

ragals17

Addicted to Softballfans

New without tags Wilson a2000 1799. Wrist tag was also removed. Adhesive stain bleeding through already.
$265 PayPal gifted
NO TRADES. SELLING ONLY

Gators21

Manager
Congrats, such a nice looking glove

Thanks JK...it came at a high price though! With my collection, I will usually take a glove in only if I also move a glove out...not all the time, but usually. That prevents glove creep and my glove love from getting out of hand, lol! To score this one, my new Rawlings 207 had to go. The 207 is real nice, just like most comments on here have noted, but the few times I closed it, I realized I only liked the glove, didn't love it. And, I've wanted to get another saddle tan Wilson on my hand ever since I moved my PI KP92 a few years ago.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks JK...it came at a high price though! With my collection, I will usually take a glove in only if I also move a glove out...not all the time, but usually. That prevents glove creep and my glove love from getting out of hand, lol! To score this one, my new Rawlings 207 had to go. The 207 is real nice, just like most comments on here have noted, but the few times I closed it, I realized I only liked the glove, didn't love it. And, I've wanted to get another saddle tan Wilson on my hand ever since I moved my PI KP92 a few years ago.

That's a good strategy...except I'm down to just customs so I don't have anything else to sell to free up cash lol. :)