NY vs PA

cvass24

Extra Hitter
Looking for PA teams to compete in a 1 pitch softball tournament in Angola on Aug. 7th. Class C and D only. I have heard so much about PA teams, but never want to travel. Let's see how good you guys really are.

IronLegion99

Part Time Player
Not sure how many Pa. C teams will travel for a 1 pitch unless there is a lot of cash involved. But try posting it on Big Boy Softball most pa teams check there for tourneys.

joecalusmc

Water Boy
Looking for PA teams to compete in a 1 pitch softball tournament in Angola on Aug. 7th. Class C and D only. I have heard so much about PA teams, but never want to travel. Let's see how good you guys really are.

Most C teams are in central and western PA a far drive for one pitch in NY...

dhess17

Retired

Let's see. Travel to a NY for a 1 pitch tourney that means nothing or travel to compete in Class C or D worlds.. My guess is they will take a shot at Worlds instead of 1 pitch tourney in NY... There are plenty of teams from PA that travel to and do very well.

cvass24

Extra Hitter
I agree, however when first prize is $1,000. Its worth the trip, beach club across the street. It's one of a kind. PA teams would do very well, and come on this would not affect worlds.

cvass24

Extra Hitter
Maybe D and E teams and cash is there. I am not sure what payouts are in PA, but 1st place is a $1000, plus post party which includes food and drinks. Also. eye candy is everywhere.

Hollywood17

Addicted to Softballfans
We will be there. $1000 sounds great plus its a good party after. Couple NY teams traveled to Oil City PA for the Heritage, not too many good PA teams in that just a few but Rascals and Attitudes made the trip. Believe Attitudes finished fourth or fifth not sure, but they did finish second last year. When is the draw for this and will other teams be there to witness it?

BestBiceps

HGH USER
no teams are gonna come to this, you havent had a fair draw in 21 years, fields are garbage, balls suck, the tournament is more corrupted then US government

cooger5

Mulletman
tournament sure is one of a kind, rum dum umpires. shady tournament directors. they call it a memorial tournament based on sportsmanship, honesty and integrity of the game. but the guys/team running it, show none of the above. dont waste your time.