Buyer Beware of rymer08.......

TC_2440

Addicted to Softballfans
this is not a huge deal, but should be noted.....me and rymer08 agreed upon a trade deal approx a month ago....his returnable jh120 mayhem and $20 for my combat gsr....deal went pretty smooth...we both shipped quickly and he had a $20 taped to the bat....however there was pine tar on the taper...i scratched around and seen where it was a "no return"...sent him about 4 messages since tryin to resolve this issue....no response.....not the worst deal ever, but definately NOT GTG!......

second2noone

Did you ask rymer about the bat being returnable specifically before trading? How long has it been since you sent your first response and now? Let's see if he responds after this and if he's been online here you might want to check.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Did you ask rymer about the bat being returnable specifically before trading? How long has it been since you sent your first response and now? Let's see if he responds after this and if he's been online here you might want to check.

this is not a huge deal, but should be noted.....me and rymer08 agreed upon a trade deal approx a month ago....his returnable jh120 mayhem and $20 for my combat gsr....deal went pretty smooth...we both shipped quickly and he had a $20 taped to the bat....however there was pine tar on the taper...i scratched around and seen where it was a "no return"...sent him about 4 messages since tryin to resolve this issue....no response.....not the worst deal ever, but definately NOT GTG!......

He stated that in the initial post.

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
jesus ****in christ, congratulation your the first dumb**** that cant put it in the right sub-forum, they make seperate sub forums for a reason

rymer08

Manager
first off it was one email and in my defence i had a post up to trade the bat to everyone on the board and in that selling post I put that it was a no return and I forwarded the link to him...

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
rymer08... you know we can check what was changed... want to tell the truth now?

batjunkie

Somebody say pancakes?
Funny how his last post over 2 weeks ago said traded why would you edit traded again 2 weeks later, hmmmm.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Original Post:

rymer08 said:
looking to trade a og mayhem 120 jeff hall for a 26 oz scn17bh first or a minty synergy2 only in 26 oz for both will put pics up soon thanks for looking

Sportzfan1616

Addicted to Softballfans
I know rymer he's one of my good friends what do u want to make this right u never said... He got caught in a lie n needs to do the right thing

shaun47

Injured
I think this warrants a NGTG now, not just a buyer beware. The dishonesty involved here is ridiculous....what a tool.

obiwan

11 Bravo
jesus ****in christ, congratulation your the first dumb**** that cant put it in the right sub-forum, they make seperate sub forums for a reason

Does anyone else notice the irony in Einstein here calling someone stupid for failing to post in the proper section of a softball forum? :rolleyes:

I think this warrants a NGTG now, not just a buyer beware. The dishonesty involved here is ridiculous....what a tool.

X2. Way too many things wrong with this deal to just warrant a buyer beware.

TC_2440

Addicted to Softballfans
i have finally recieved a response for the rymer08....he has offered $10 to cover the difference....im not as concerned with the money...its the principle and the lack of communication

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
This is the kind of trash that needs to be perma-banned once this is taken care of.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
i have finally recieved a response for the rymer08....he has offered $10 to cover the difference....im not as concerned with the money...its the principle and the lack of communication

You need to get at least $20 from him. $10 isn't enough.