Off season butt stuff

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
For anyone that wants to get a Fire Stick and put Kodi on it.. this is the video tutorial I used. Took me about 15 minutes to do everything.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uZDGHYYWgo[/ame]

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
who does? there's less than a handful of teams nationwide that do.

you got outscored by whopping 3 runs in two games. put up 40 against a major team and didn't really have a letdown game after that. 55 runs in two games will win more than it'll lose. i'm sure you and your guys were a little disappointed, but all in all, that's as damn fine of a weekend as you can have without winning a game.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
If you had 1 or 2 "big" guys on your team you probably win that...

But, you certainly have some guys that can put it out on those fields..and I'm sure they did. Probably just nobody who can walk up and blow it out of there at any given time

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
we finished 3rd. lost to that butler co buckeyes team by 2 in the LB final. a couple of errors and not hitting when we should have cost us, when that game should never have been in doubt.

I don't think anybody was going to beat toby's team though. they're pretty good.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Wasted talent played really well this weekend. We went into extra innings against the BC Buckeyes. I think we hit 3 or 4 IEOs against them

Last edited:

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Ny weekend was meh.

Who are brew and toby's teams?

Brew = Premier, local B. They played in the Columbus major. Lost to Combat (major) 42-40 and then some other B team by 1.

Toby = Toby Gilliam. Runs Wasted Talent. Local D+ team that somehow finds a way to play E :D

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Never seen wasted talent play. Who is nb?

Played those bucjeyes twice in the slugfest. They're not bad.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Losing 42-40..... I think you all matched up pretty well with them.

Don't believe everything what you hear.

I'll be there tonight if we happen to not get rained out. But I put our chances of playing at .00001%

Never seen wasted talent play. Who is nb?

Played those bucjeyes twice in the slugfest. They're not bad.

Not a bad team. Can't really think of a reason why they beat us, other than we didn't hit, and had a couple of errors that led to 80% of their runs. But, if we hit, errors don't matter.

Nasty boys. They have Nelson on their team. He has weird teeth that are quite often the butt of the joke.

And he's loud for absolutely no reason at all.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Yeah. I don't think fatigue was an issue. We just weren't stringing hits together. Leaving a ton of guys on base. I think we had bases loaded with no outs and only got 2 runs out of it.

It was just a weird day. I watched the last 3 innings of your game vs NB and it could have went either way. Just happened to come down to who had the last AB.

We had bases loaded with 0 out, down 2 to BCB in the top of 7 and had a lineout to first, and our runner was caught leaning to second for an easy double off. Down 2 with runners on 2nd and 3rd and BJ lined one to the pitcher to end it.

motownjc

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya i don't think we will play either.

Hell I just want to finish staining my deck! I can't get a few days in a row where its not raining.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Golf Outing was just OKAY

Was only me and Pappas...nobody extra came out so we both got 2 shots on everything. Still didn't really help us. We did drink a lot of beers and some Jell-O shots..so that was sweet.

The BBQ they had afterwards to eat was pretty damn tasty at least

But...they charged $75 for the golf...I assumed based on the flyer that the Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin, and longest putt was all included. Nope.

They charged extra for everything. Needless to say, I'm thinking Dynasty made PLENTY of money off the outing.

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
Blew a 6 run lead in the bottom of 7 against Oak Hills in the semis. I'm pretty sure we would have beat Fairfield, but **** happens.