Off season butt stuff

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
GSL is stupid. I may have to sell this Freak 30 because I can't keep it in the park. That is all.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I did, and it still spun out. It went between the pitcher's legs, and then spun out to CF.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seriously though, when this many people have to try and oopty poop to get a hit without hitting it out something's up. Every game had guys hitting accidental homeruns. We've been playing WSL all year and never had this much trouble keeping it in the park.

I love that one umpire though. I'll gladly drive out to MAB if he's out there. I don't know his name, but I'm sure you know who I mean. When he walked out in front of home to ring that dude up I was dying.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Not going to go in to any details, but 2 guys from Cobras got ejected, Moose won via forfeit because they only had 10 to start

ICE14

All pro punter
Did he count the number of balls hit past him? "THAT'S TWO!!!!" HAHAHAHA. Eric Holder, if you read this, you're a giant fuggin tool.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
My team needs to win more so I can play some of these teams.

Why don't you play WSL? I like it. No Classic M's for one. :D

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know what that means, but if you can find them and they'll let me use them I'll buy a dozen immediately. I think the Hot Dot should be required in all but one association though, so there's that too.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
The GSL Hot Dot..assuming you mean the same Worth USSSA Hot Dot..is garbage just like the USSSA Hot Dot.

Bob O had several he put in to play over the past few weeks. Exact same ball.

they suck.

Unless there's another GSL Hot Dot with a different cover or made by another company.