Official 2013 Result of Your Last AB Thread

BruceinGa

always online
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that Bruce, hey at least you lost 25lbs? If there is a silver lining.

You're right about that. I don't have much will power when I comes to turning down beer and potato chips.:) Another good result of this is that I now like water!

Have fun in the stadium and take plenty of pics!!

ZKong

Addicted to Softballfans
2RBI tournament winning LAZOR passed the 1st baseman.

I was there! it was like
Front_Crystal_Laser.gif

Jammer

Coach
Ok, gotta get my post count up because my last ab was a line drive that I thought was gone, stood there like a stud watching the ball at home plate. Then the unthinkable happened, ball hits the top of the fence. Rejected. Crap, I get on my horse and lucky for me the lcf missed the cut so I ended up on 2.

Time up before that, hit one out that went exactly 300.5 ft. Possibly off the guy's glove. A true majestic show bomb.

Couple thousand more posts and I won't have that problem.

Cool story bro, blatant brag post, stfu Noob.

deKilla

Coach
Ok, gotta get my post count up because my last ab was a line drive that I thought was gone, stood there like a stud watching the ball at home plate. Then the unthinkable happened, ball hits the top of the fence. Rejected. Crap, I get on my horse and lucky for me the lcf missed the cut so I ended up on 2.

Time up before that, hit one out that went exactly 300.5 ft. Possibly off the guy's glove. A true majestic show bomb.

Couple thousand more posts and I won't have that problem.

Cool story bro, blatant brag post, stfu Noob.

bro, when you hit it and know it will land at least 20 feet past the fence is when you do the bat flip! :D anything else you at least go half speed which turns into a full out sprint as you round first when you see its not over :D

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
You're right about that. I don't have much will power when I comes to turning down beer and potato chips.:) Another good result of this is that I now like water!

Have fun in the stadium and take plenty of pics!!

Beer and chips are a good combo. Indeed.

lilhoff

Coach
What the team thought was a sure homerun to dead centre, low fences and a great leap off the top bar made for a great catch by LC. Then a quick throw to first to double off the runner to end the game.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
HR to RC (on a really short field at a charity tourney). Might be my last AB of 2013 if this fall league doesn't work out.

Dexb0t

Entertainer
Sac fly to right field to tie the game up in the top of the 7th in the championship game of ISA worlds...

Ended up winning the game in the 8th...

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Double to the gap between left and left center on a baseball field, 90ft bases after I got hit in the foot with a line drive earlier in the night.

Dexb0t

Entertainer
What should have been a sure pop fly for an out to the right center fielder, turned into an error that allowed me to reach 2nd... League ball...

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
What should have been a sure pop fly for an out to the right center fielder, turned into an error that allowed me to reach 2nd... League ball...

Sounds like you played my team...i was pitching, the were generous enough to give the other team about 6 outs each inning..so generous.

Hunter4ever89

The Wiley Veteran
grounder to 2nd base...trying to hard to go oppo as they were playing a rover and had the whole right side of the outfield wide open.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Base hit by the pitcher into RC to put us up 2 runs in the top of the 8th inning (IF game, ISA E Worlds)... ended up winning by 1 run.. Yes, brag post (Considering I hit like ass all weekend).. :)

fives55

Addicted to Softballfans
Last at bat for the yr- line drive over the infield. Done for another yr. No injuries. Had a lot of fun. Next games will be end of April 2014. That is too long to wait to play again!!