Official 2013 Result of Your Last AB Thread

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
In the park gradslam :biggthumpup: should have been a triple but the 3rd baseman couldn't field the ball with me sliding into him still lost by a few when our next batter poped up to second base .

lx_2nv

Coach
Line drive right to SS glove. Was on deck with 1 on when the dude in front of me hit 3 fouls for the 3rd out :/

liner down the 3rd baseline...good practice to become a 250lb leadoff hitter. I got the slap hitting down, now just gotta use the off season to lose 75lbs and learn to run, LoL

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
liner down the 3rd baseline...good practice to become a 250lb leadoff hitter. I got the slap hitting down, now just gotta use the off season to lose 75lbs and learn to run, LoL

Funny you say that, I usually bat clean up and im a big dude. But im the most consistent hitter on the team and havent been hitting many home runs lately...then two batting lead off. Whoops.

baller4

The Demar Devil
Hard oppo single to RF. Then got laced by the next hitter about 2ft off the bag headed to 2nd with a 6in high liner right off my ankle bone...lucky for me it didn't break anything.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Hard grounder to the SS that he bobbled, but still got me at 1st. Nice way to end the season till April of '14 :(

MichaelS

The Veteran
tie game, bases loaded, bottom of the inning, no time left. Pitcher couldn't give me a hittable ball. Walk off walk =/