Official 2014 Combat Secret Santa sign up

mihklo

Guys. This will be the official sign up thread for the 2014 combat secret Santa. Please post below and follow it up with a pm for those that are interested in taking part. I personally prefer the smaller ones like this because I feel like the majority of peoples hearts are in it for the right reasons here.

1. Mihklo. Received
2. TxSwitchman. Received
3. Eeyore. Received
4. Flyman. Received
5. Sleepin4matty. Received
6. Allen.graver. Received
7. Shmty19. Received
8. Rich4863. Received
9. T.heck
10. Vipvanilla. Ordered.
11. Gadawgs29. Received
12. Mkejohnson. Received
13. Shep. In route
14. Cmsoftballcpl. Received
15. Rx7_omaha. Received
16. Jhob54. Received
17. Gti44. Received
18. Tjaxson received
19. Tmel95. Received

Rules:
1. Anyone can participate as long as they meet the requirements. I will keep it to primarily combat guys. If you combat guys have someone that wants in and will vouch for then we can do that as well.

2. You must have a minimum of 5 gtg feedback to take part with no NGTG. If you do not have 5 then I will require a $50 payment that will be refunded once your person receives their gift. I will be reviewing all feedback for everyone that signs up.

3. People can join up until November 1st, but it's a hard deadline, as I want to get people matched up ASAP so that everyone can get to work on getting the gifts. If you do not notify me by the 1st that you are participating, you're not in. No exceptions.

4. Gifts should be valued at at least $50, not including shipping. If you want to spend more, it's completely up to you.

5. Gifts should be shipped by Dec 19th to ensure they are recieved before Xmas

Info needed (copy and paste into a PM to me, with Combatant Secret Santa as the subject):

Screen Name:
Street Address:
City, State and Zipcode:
Team Colors:
What number do you wear:
What size shirt do you wear:
What size pants do you wear:
What size Shoe:
What size hat:
What Size Batting glove:
Are you a Lefty or a Righty:
What size bat do you prefer:
Sanctions you play:
Favorite positions (I know how I phrased it):
Favorite brand or company:
Favorite Pro or college team:
Do you have a wife/kid and age/sizes:

Last edited:

mihklo

Bumping this up. 2 weeks to get in. Go ahead and get me your pm with all your info if you have not done so yet.
I'll be traveling back from Disney on the first. So will do everything I can to have names out to everyone that night or the 2nd.

Shmty19

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Mihklo, any thought about creating an official combatant wish list thread? They have always been popular in the past and gives us some good gift ideas.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
Pm sent. I am happy to try the Combat SS. The Demarini SS is getting watered down. Used to be good now it's weaksauce....lol. Hope the combat SS is as good as my new G4 Avarice...lol

mihklo

15 down 3 more lists to go! Make sure you guys do a wish list too plz. Makes shopping a tad bit easier. Got a good group of guys so far!!!

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Josh, just wanted to say thank you for heading up SS this year. I don't have the time or patience to do it, LOL, so I think I can speak for all us of when I say that I am greatly appreciative of keeping this going.

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
Josh, just wanted to say thank you for heading up SS this year. I don't have the time or patience to do it, LOL, so I think I can speak for all us of when I say that I am greatly appreciative of keeping this going.

I would agree with this. Ill even forgive you for being a buckeyes fan...

mihklo

It's my pleasure guys. Glad to be able to throw this together. Putting my wife to work right now drawing names and gonna have her send out pm as well to everyone so I will be clueless to who has who at this point. Everyone should have their person tonight.