Official 2014 Secret Santa what did you get thread.

mihklo

Figured I would post this up since it seems like packages are starting to arrive. Please pm me once you received your package so I can keep track of everyone that has.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
Received mine today from "some dude" in Sultan, WA. Literally the package said from some dude! lmao...

I got a Combat Jersey (Kendrick jersey) which is pretty damn cool I must admit. And some smoked Salmon, which lasted about as long as it took to open it. Perfect post workout meal!

Thanks a lot bro!

PS> My SS in SoCal should be getting his gift very soon!

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Received mine today from "some dude" in Sultan, WA. Literally the package said from some dude! lmao...

I got a Combat Jersey (Kendrick jersey) which is pretty damn cool I must admit. And some smoked Salmon, which lasted about as long as it took to open it. Perfect post workout meal!

Thanks a lot bro!

Pics, bro! Pics!

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I left town at 10pm on 11/20, so if my SS sent something that would arrive between then and when the fam returns home on 11/30, I hope he sent it via USPS, LOL.

sleepin4matty

Management Material

Thanks a lot bro!

You should also be getting some more gear direct from combat and one additional package so I've been told

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer

Thanks a lot bro!

I know your SS and the some dude, great guys here!

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
Received another package that came from Combat. Had a combat hat and a pair of batting gloves. Add this too the jersey and the Salmon I already ate!

10376726_10202785845598779_7696872246146495767_n.jpg

Thank you very MUCH this secret santa is already better then the last 3 years in Demarini land! Thx again bro!

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Just bumping in case someone else got theirs. According to the hint thread, someone should have gotten a package from THeck yesterday.

mihklo

And it was in their rear so unless theck is packin something tiny they should know it! lol

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
My guy seems to be on the move a lot..... Work and Ball from what I have read.

Must be nice to be good enough to play all year long lol

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice! Anyone get their gift. My SS in socal should have received his gift by now.

mihklo

I've been lazy and haven't gotten around to shipping out the second portion of my gift. Hoping to get it out tomorrow.