Official 2014 Secret Santa what did you get thread.

TxSwitchman

Addicted to Softballfans
I got a 26.5 oz ASA Dirty. Thanks to who ever sent it! I'll post when I get home. Sorry been busy since Thursday.

Merry christmas hector, I wanted to try to get all creative like some other participants, but I realized I was having trouble deciding on my own famiky. So I played it safe and went the bat route. Always a safe bet! Hope you and your wife get some good use from it and good luck getting her started playing this spring.

TxSwitchman

Addicted to Softballfans
Merry christmas hector, I wanted to try to get all creative like some other participants, but I realized I was having trouble deciding on my own famiky. So I played it safe and went the bat route. Always a safe bet! Hope you and your wife get some good use from it and good luck getting her started playing this spring.

Thanks man! Yeah she'll get little use of it since I found out she is 6 weeks pregnant!

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
I want to send a big thank you to my Secret Santa, Chris Shepard (Shep I believe). My wife loves the new shirt, body cream, and the gift card. Thank you for the hat (coolest hat I have), batting gloves (needed a new pair) and the hoodie is awesome. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and happy holidays.

Gadawgs29

Banned User
Well I got mine today and was like hey I cant wait to open this. Mostly due to my dogs hearing noise in the box and kept hitting it and wanting to know what is inside.
Definitly enjoy getting the Phillies shirt. Cant beat it when its of your favorite Philly. And Bigs seeds are amazing, especially salt and vinegar. Thanks Again SS.
20141220_162516_zps443bdaca.jpg

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
I want to send a big thank you to my Secret Santa, Chris Shepard (Shep I believe). My wife loves the new shirt, body cream, and the gift card. Thank you for the hat (coolest hat I have), batting gloves (needed a new pair) and the hoodie is awesome. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and happy holidays.

Very welcome. I'm glad you like it. The grim reaper combat hat is my favorite also.

jhob54

who cares
Huge thanks to Eeyore for the gifts you went above and beyond. I was lucky enough to have Eeyore in both the SBF SS and the Combat SS and he hooked me up. I got some Jerseys from some of his teams, a Boombah bat pack which is huge going to have to buy more gear to fill it up. He also sent me a Combat Dirty 275 which is going to be handy playing in then new ASA league we will be playing in this summer. To top it off he sent some knobcuffs, combat batting gloves,whip strips which will fit my swing good, plus my wife thanks you for the Notre Dame T. I think she was more excited about that than the earrings I bought her. Again thank you so much I couldnt have asked for a better experience with the SS. Soon as my daughter gets me the pic off her camera I will post.

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
Huge thanks to Eeyore for the gifts you went above and beyond. I was lucky enough to have Eeyore in both the SBF SS and the Combat SS and he hooked me up. I got some Jerseys from some of his teams, a Boombah bat pack which is huge going to have to buy more gear to fill it up. He also sent me a Combat Dirty 275 which is going to be handy playing in then new ASA league we will be playing in this summer. To top it off he sent some knobcuffs, combat batting gloves,whip strips which will fit my swing good, plus my wife thanks you for the Notre Dame T. I think she was more excited about that than the earrings I bought her. Again thank you so much I couldnt have asked for a better experience with the SS. Soon as my daughter gets me the pic off her camera I will post.

You're welcome buddy. Have a great Christmas and happy holidays.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Natta, zip, zilch.... zizaroni?

Lol, Serious though nothing yet.... And the guy I sent to hasn't been on. Dunno if he got his second package or not, Was local food and I was dumb enough to let the lady talk me in to sending some cheese's, Hopefully I didn't give him food poisoning.

Bring on the New Year already lol

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
I received a PM from my guy. He did say it was USPS and that he couldn't find the tracking info. I figure rerouting packages this time of year would take a couple extra days. I have been receiving mail at this new address for about a week now so I'd expect to see it this week... early.

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
He found the tracking number and sent it to me; it said that USPS left it on my porch on the 18th in AZ. Weird because I received the notification on the 17th in the mail confirming that all mail on the 18th and after was going to be forwarded. I'll be calling the post office in the morning to figure this out.

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
Post office case number: CA120992493. I had to call the main usps number because of no answer at the local po down there. They are looking into it.

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
received this letter today in the mail:

wp_20141231_14_43_16_pro_zpse2fa6688.jpg

Didn't receive any phone call or email from USPS, just this letter. It looks like the sender had it actually insured for actual value based on the start of the claim process so it should all be good there. Now it's likely that I'll be in Korea by the time anything actually gets to me. sd

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Got a package from SBF today from Mkejohnson, Some new turfs! Exactly what I wanted I've been trying to pick out a new pair for awhile now and couldn't pull the trigger because I liked so many, Glad you did it for me :D these are perfect.

Thanks a ton Mike I appreciate The gift and hope you and your family had a great Christmas and blessed New Year.

Pretty sharp I must say
20150102_124340_zps20baaa56.jpg

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
I got a PM saying a bat (a 2015 BOHSE) was preordered for me and will hopefully ship at the end of January! :)

mihklo

Shep please let me know the outcome. You know you will be taken care of one way or another