Official Glove Ho Thread

Jen_16

Coach
I think my collection is complete now.

PRO303-6JBT
PRO302CVDM
TPX PRO7BH

No no no... That's not a collection. That's a starter kit. Give it a few months and you'll have double this and a collection lol. We have all said we were done, but you're never truly done collecting.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
No no no... That's not a collection. That's a starter kit. Give it a few months and you'll have double this and a collection lol. We have all said we were done, but you're never truly done collecting.

The only thing that has kept my mini collection from expanding is finances. Got money wrapped up in too much other stuff. :eek:

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
The only thing that has kept my mini collection from expanding is finances. Got money wrapped up in too much other stuff. :eek:

I think bats are getting in the way of you owning more gloves.
I own $145 worth of bats. $100 of that is the Recoil.

I'll swing whatever endloaded something. I likes my leather
F

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball

F

Maybe, but I got really good deals on everything in my sig. I aint paying retail for squat. I like older stuff like those 454s that are becoming harder to get my hands on so I like having a few.
Oh, and I break more bats than gloves :)

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Maybe, but I got really good deals on everything in my sig. I aint paying retail for squat. I like older stuff like those 454s that are becoming harder to get my hands on so I like having a few.
Oh, and I break more bats than gloves :)

Hah, good to hear you are using the SBF hookup.
Thats why I like Metal Bats, they just dent

F

pg1027

Addicted to Softballfans

F
[/URL]

If those bats are only $5 a piece, then you only own $140 in bats. lol

Dude, that glove collection is dope as hell. I don't think that i've ever owned that many gloves, total, in my life.

Just Ron

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm amazed your bat collection isn't anything close to the gloves. Maybe a little balance? I gave up metal bats 7-8 years ago and never looked back. Now, I run a team and buy at least two high end composites a year.

F

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
I forgot Rawlings used to do both the thin "Made in the Philippines" and SKU tags.

IMG_20140501_163846_673_zps4027ad0c.jpg

Jen_16

Coach

A wise man doesn't put all his eggs in one basket. I like my gloves but I have other hobbies to attend to myself- like fishing on the boat, traveling, etc.

F

I'm with you Fred. Two bats is all I need, one UTrip & one ASA. I rock gloves for 10 hours on a typical Sunday and may get 30 hits over 10 games. Gloves gloves gloves- that's where it's at.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
no x lacing across the top of the web?

I was playing back and forth, the DP15 has roll top.
This web had a roll top when it was original (from the impressions I could see.
I did it the first time on this glovesmith web

1000x1000.jpg

Last edited:

chazerous

Literally just got this 302cvdm in and started trying to loosen it up, nothing extreme, just regular pulling and stretching and done mallet work. Less than 5 minutes and this happened. Never had a mesh glove, so I'm not sure if I need to be worried because the rest will tear or if it's the norm. What would happen if i just remove the lace through the fingers?

Tomasik14

The Veteran
Literally just got this in and started trying to loosen it up, nothing extreme, just regular pulling and stretching and done mallet work. Less than 5 minutes and this happened. Never had a mesh glove, so I'm not sure if I need to be worried because the rest will tear or if it's the norm. What would happen if i just remove the lace through the fingers?

God I hope mine doesn't do that. I've been pulling and a lot of mallet work and nothing so far. Where did you get it from?