Official Last Bat 2023

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
After about a month of November play due to rainouts (glad cuz gave me time to sorta heal a quad injury)
Got bounced (2 and out) 🙄 outa playoffs to advance to city tourney.
Gm -1 bb - was 243 and the bb.
Gm -2 hard liner snatch by ss out. 142..Only two ab's as we were smoked. SMH!

And to boot I may have jacked up a rotator.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
Semi-finals: Hard hit grounder to 3rd base that he couldn't quite backhand and I beat out the throw. Ended up being the winning run 18-17 (3-5, L7, Sac fly, 3R HR, 1B, 1B)
Championship: Single to RC field. (4-5, 1B, F7, 3B, 1B, 1B) Won 23-13 in 5. Funny thing, was they hit 2 grand slams. Felt good to win again. Its been a couple years since we've won.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
F7. Felt my age for the first time today. Powerwashed the deck before ball and I felt sore and terrible the entire day. The bat was MIA but the glove was decent.
This was me last Weds. Went swimming the night before and worked legs and hips using the kickboard. To boot, it was humid and muggy during the game and I wear pants.

Hit a zinger tight to the 3B line - Easy standup double, but I rounded in stride towards third and realized I’m no longer in my 20s. LF did get beat, but corralled the ball quickly and they executed a perfect exchange into 3B. It was definitely super close and I’m thinking my slide may have obscured Blue.

I had no gas in the tank to argue the call if I wanted to…

Last edited:

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
This was me last Weds. Went swimming the night before and worked legs and hips using the kickboard. To boot, it was humid and muggy during the game and I wear pants.

Hit a zinger tight to the 3B line - Easy standup double, but I rounded in stride towards third and realize I’m no longer in my 20s. LF did get beat, but corralled the ball and they executed a perfect exchange into 3B. It was definitely super close and I’m thinking my slide may have obscured Blue.

I had no gas in the tank to argue the call if I wanted to…
The last few years I've been playing more and more infield. This season I have yet to see a single inning in the OF. After this weekend, I think I might make that permanent.