Official Last Bat 2023

basilray

Filled in for a buddy starting a new team last night - Only my second time playing ASA this year

4/6 on the night, all singles - Just keep missing over the top of the ball, save for a pair of long fly ball outs

I will say, my old 28oz M1 Torch just feels sooooooooooo good, that I kinda wish I played more ASA

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
BB
5-8 with a grand slam in pool play.

Triple
2-4 with a 3run HR in the semis

Infield fly. We were getting smoked and I was really frustrated and swung WAAAAY too hard.
1-3 and lost in the chip.

8-15 on the day. Not very good.

Last edited:

Madman8869

Addicted to Softballfans
First time playing tonight in 6-7 years. Men’s “novice” league that didn’t fill so it was basically Men’s 2-3 for a true round robin schedule. 5-3 Sub-dye casuals vs. 0-8 random work sponsored team that fell apart.

I got to pitch which was magical. Infield & outfield communication was my orchestra. Calling the hitters last shot, putting everyone in the position I chose. Great umpire (mat ball, but positioning and demeanor top notch)

Went 3-3 with two RBI’s, one walk where I swung on the first ball four, second ball four wasn’t close enough to swing.

Lost the game 13-12 but first game this team didn’t get the mercy rule, against the 2nd place team.

TLDR: Last at bat, single smoked over 3B barely in play w/ RBI. OG Salvo vs 52/300

Cheers!