Official Last Bat 2023

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
You umping a Charity Tourney on the 5th of November? Got an invite to play and may be related to that one last year we ran into each other.
Not that I know of but the UIC for that is pretty notorious for asking me like 2 days before hand.
I was just asked if I wanted to ump that... I already made other plans yesterday so I'm not going to able to ump. Are you playing?

UncleMosk

Yes the guy Vegas AL is running squad and got Meadowlands Racetrack to sponsor supposedly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231101_202702.jpg
    Screenshot_20231101_202702.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3

UncleMosk

Mens Weeknight Playoffs
Game 1: Walk
Game 2: Double to Center but this @ bat may not have been the last.

Lights went out top seven chasing 3. Down 27 to 24 and possible 4 batter in bottom 7th on Thursday.
Gave my @ bat to another as a pinch hitter. He walked. Lost by 2. Find out they had a non-roster player but was too late and league commish wouldn't do what's right.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Gave my @ bat to another as a pinch hitter. He walked. Lost by 2. Find out they had a non-roster player but was too late and league commish wouldn't do what's right.
So you showed up for the half inning and gave away your ab? Is this the same team that has cut back your playing time to the point your considering moving on?

basilray

HitTrax started up, so my first "game swings" in just over a month as we're into the winter months here in Minnesota

8/15 on the night w/ 4 doubles and 5 RBI

Last AB: Single to shallow center