Official Louisiana Softball Thread Part 4

secfan87

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm assuming some of you have played or still play Friday nights in satsuma. Anyone know if team 225 still plays out there?

Just talked to Ronnie an hour ago. They are playing Friday nights already. Haven't played there yet this year though. Gonna try to make it Apr 5th. Got some scrubs from work to play. We'll see what's up

secfan87

Addicted to Softballfans
Just talked to Ronnie an hour ago. They are playing Friday nights already. Haven't played there yet this year though. Gonna try to make it Apr 5th. Got some scrubs from work to play. We'll see what's up

I used to love playing there on Friday nights. If I lived close enough i still would. Kind of sucks playing in Alaska

DRock88

What's the problem here?
What Easton do you have? Was that your z2k or Jerry's?

No. We put about 60 swings on it then got run off by a fat dude. It was starting to feel nice though.

He has a new ST100 and a Z2K

I have the SY100, actually. I've only put maybe 200 swings on it so it hasn't lived up to the hype yet.

That's my Z. It also only has about 200 cuts, too. It definitely lives up to the hype. I peeled the wrapper off on deck then hit a line drive dbo with it first swing. Jerry's Z is stupid. It has a lot cuts on it.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
I'm assuming some of you have played or still play Friday nights in satsuma. Anyone know if team 225 still plays out there?

I've never played out there. It's quite a ride for me to go play on a Friday night over an hour away.

I have the SY100, actually. I've only put maybe 200 swings on it so it hasn't lived up to the hype yet.

That's my Z. It also only has about 200 cuts, too. It definitely lives up to the hype. I peeled the wrapper off on deck then hit a line drive dbo with it first swing. Jerry's Z is stupid. It has a lot cuts on it.

STFU

johnjay012

My stick is shaved
Was going to, but had to back out. Wifes still not fully recovered from the wreck on thanksgiving, so she won't let me play until she is able to again

Mike11

master of swinging K's
Name's Austin. Live in Central, few mins north of BR. We play summer and fall rec league at Oak villa in BR. It's hard for me to get ppl together for a tourney. Gonna do Satsuma on Apr 5th. i'm always down to play

what team you play league with? i'm from zachary, might have to go hit sometime.

Hammy1326

Rays Republic!!!
NOLA Elite. We don't ever go up North either, especially lately since we lost our sponsor. It'll be nice to see all of those teams.

Oh yea y'all are on the other side of the bracket. Some friends play with BWW and I know all the guys on happy hour. They are both on y'all's side. I think we Are going to try to come back down for the Cajun. Also we are hosting several tournaments up in bossier/Shreveport one of which is a stock bat one in may. If y'all come up I'm sure we could work out a deal on the entry fee.

Mike11

master of swinging K's
Oh yea y'all are on the other side of the bracket. Some friends play with BWW and I know all the guys on happy hour. They are both on y'all's side. I think we Are going to try to come back down for the Cajun. Also we are hosting several tournaments up in bossier/Shreveport one of which is a stock bat one in may. If y'all come up I'm sure we could work out a deal on the entry fee.

stock bat tourney? lol

some good teams in the tripp. bottom side of the bracket is nasty, top side is a little "easier" on paper. should be some good ones

Hammy1326

Rays Republic!!!
stock bat tourney? lol

some good teams in the tripp. bottom side of the bracket is nasty, top side is a little "easier" on paper. should be some good ones

Yea we are going to see how it works. We are providing brand new bats on each field and use them all day. Winners will get the bats at the end of the day.

Yea the bottom side does look nasty.

Mike11

master of swinging K's
Yea we are going to see how it works. We are providing brand new bats on each field and use them all day. Winners will get the bats at the end of the day.

Yea the bottom side does look nasty.

i was just messing with you. thats a great idea. i think all the tourneys should provide bats and balls. pay a little more and just show up and play. the uncle kenny is a real competitive and fun tourney and they use singlewall metal bats with .47 cor balls