Official Louisiana Softball Thread Part 4

johnjay012

My stick is shaved
I guess giving me beer was worth it, considering you got to watch me dance around on the mound like a little *****

Mike11

master of swinging K's
I guess giving me beer was worth it, considering you got to watch me dance around on the mound like a little *****

that was worth the trip for sure. alot of people were dancing on those when the pitching rubber was like 40' from home. a few complained because i was pitching from so far back when i was only about 50' away but i was on the grass between 2nd and the rubber lol

DRock88

What's the problem here?
News to me. He may have put Carboline in or he sometimes plays with a team called Intoxicated in Luling. I'll find out this weekend. I've been telling him it would be a good idea to put Nola Elite in for extra swings, but not sure if that's what he did or not.

Anybody know any players that aren't total tools that would want to play Wednesday Nights at city park? I could use two guys due to two players no longer being available to play.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
DRock and StP, im told Jarrod has a team in om Wed this season.

News to me. He may have put Carboline in or he sometimes plays with a team called Intoxicated in Luling. I'll find out this weekend. I've been telling him it would be a good idea to put Nola Elite in for extra swings, but not sure if that's what he did or not.

We shall see.

Well, um, how do I say this...

Jarrod did put Nola Elite in for Wednesdays at City Park and is counting on me, St P, Rob, Joe, and Jerry...plus Ice, Brice, Breaker, and Chris. He says bring you and a couple of your guys with us.

Bout350

Addicted to Softballfans
Well, um, how do I say this...

Jarrod did put Nola Elite in for Wednesdays at City Park and is counting on me, St P, Rob, Joe, and Jerry...plus Ice, Brice, Breaker, and Chris. He says bring you and a couple of your guys with us.

I'll see whats up

Mike11

master of swinging K's
I Got suckered into going to satsuma tonight. Ill be out there drinking beer and signing Polaroids of curcio with Johnjay.

Y'all gheys have fun at sawmill