Official Louisiana Softball Thread Part 4

DRock88

What's the problem here?
:eek: jigga what. I kinda wish i new it was for sale. What was your reason for selling it?

I had no plans to sell it. They didn't have a bat to swing last week when we played them, so I gave that to them to swing (since it needs some more swings to get real hot anyway). Well, they really liked it and asked me a price. Since, I don't really want to sell it, I said $300. They said they'll bring me the money this week.

Bout350

Addicted to Softballfans
Im waiting on the Z2s or I'll just wait for a Z3. I don't really need to add anything new since i still have to break in that M7 and now a Fulk2. And that Psycho i sent you a pic of is still sitting around.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I'm definitely not selling the Fulk. I really don't wanna sell anything. The Z is a bad batch, maybe 200 swings, receipt with no date. $245 would be my "I don't wanna sell it but you can take it for that" price.

Bout350

Addicted to Softballfans
Could Easton be any more retarded when it comes to naming their new bats? Dont get me wrong, nothing tops the names Bass and Demarini come up with but Easton has stupid naming. Why is the B1 the 2 piece and the B2 the one piece?

Rock, yall playing at LaSalle Saturday?

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Nope. We're off until the Pray for Rain benefit in Houma, like 2nd week of May, then the Jamie 42 the following weekend. We have too many guys with stuff going on.

Bout350

Addicted to Softballfans
Nope. We're off until the Pray for Rain benefit in Houma, like 2nd week of May, then the Jamie 42 the following weekend. We have too many guys with stuff going on.

Understandable. I'm trying to make sure John gets us into the Jamie42.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
The Jamie 42, the Tripp, and the Sawmill have been the biggest tournaments down here year-in and year-out.

John had asked me to play with ya'll at Lasalle this weekend but I told him to pick somebody else up bc we were planning to play somewhere. We're not playing now. I'll ask him tomorrow if ya'll still need me.

curcio13085

^^Watcher's #1 FAN
The Jamie 42, the Tripp, and the Sawmill have been the biggest tournaments down here year-in and year-out.

John had asked me to play with ya'll at Lasalle this weekend but I told him to pick somebody else up bc we were planning to play somewhere. We're not playing now. I'll ask him tomorrow if ya'll still need me.

I might need you

Mike11

master of swinging K's
Brusly? I don't wanna go to Brusly. I'll play at Lasalle.

Diva alert

On a side note I went 4-4 with a legit triple in coed tonight and caught both balls that were hit to me and we won. I might retire after that performance. Go out on top. I think the combat might be coming around plus I wasn't swinging like a lil *****.

ngarre2

The Veteran
I got a new Revex and out of the wrapper its surpassed my DC Psycho...kinda sad cause I love my Psycho. You should try the Revex out. I'll be at Lasalle this weekend if you wanna swing one.

cbeeb34

Addicted to Softballfans
you can give me that dc psycho rock... side note won our baseball game tonight 7-2 and raked in league mon with a win 19-1 and almost got beat up by an ex-teammate after the game.

Bout350

Addicted to Softballfans
I won't be playing at all tonight thanks to a scary collision with a teammate last night tracking a flyball. My leg is sore and **** same for the wrist. Elite guys, you're welcome. You didn't want none of this junk I was tossing tonight. I'll be out there though.

Rock, I think I'm only EH'ing tonight for coed.