Official Louisiana Softball Thread Part 4

johnjay012

My stick is shaved
Diva alert

On a side note I went 4-4 with a legit triple in coed tonight and caught both balls that were hit to me and we won. I might retire after that performance. Go out on top. I think the combat might be coming around plus I wasn't swinging like a lil *****.

:rolleyes:

curcio13085

^^Watcher's #1 FAN
Now looking for guys for co-ed tourney team. I can't fill a mens roster so I'm starting a team where I only need 5 guys.:eek:

DRock88

What's the problem here?
'Tis a true story. We were up by like 12, then Jarrod decided he wanted to play 3rd instead of pitch. They had an 18-run inning.

Bout350

Addicted to Softballfans
'Tis a true story. We were up by like 12, then Jarrod decided he wanted to play 3rd instead of pitch. They had an 18-run inning.

I didn't understand that one. Gurry isn't bad, but he's not Jarrod. It helped that there was room in the outfield for us to put the ball. Monju wasn't terrible, but I was more worried about the guy in LC as he hasn't played slowpitch since college days, but Ben vouched for him so I was willing to try it. The bases loaded ball to the fence was a tough one and I thought we were ****ed after that. I saw some heads drop.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I didn't understand that one. Gurry isn't bad, but he's not Jarrod. It helped that there was room in the outfield for us to put the ball. Monju wasn't terrible, but I was more worried about the guy in LC as he hasn't played slowpitch since college days, but Ben vouched for him so I was willing to try it. The bases loaded ball to the fence was a tough one and I thought we were ****ed after that. I saw some heads drop.

Jarrod's an idiot. We'll probably play that league with 8 or 9 including a few pickups for most of the season. Everybody makes the playoffs. We'll basically have our starting 10-12 there for the playoffs. :D

Bout350

Addicted to Softballfans
You can always ask any of us to sub if needed. I fully expect to see your full squad next time we play which i think is once more before playoffs. Did Shive buy your Easton?

DRock88

What's the problem here?
We'll roll with 8 or 9. I don't mind. I doubt everybody will be there at once until the playoffs, if then even. No, Shive forgot to bring money again. :rolleyes:

DRock88

What's the problem here?
We're off until 2nd weekend of May. I think I'm going to McComb this weekend with Cross Seekers. I heard that complex is legit.