Official Louisiana Softball Thread Part 4

Dowty24

Starting Player
Hey all you LA softball players, just introducing myself to the thread as a new member here. I've been playing a ton of league ball over the last few years and really starting to look into tournament ball now that I'm getting out of school this year (LA Tech) and will have alot more time to give to playing. Alot of the guys I play league ball with do tournaments so it's definitely been a point of interest to me. Right now the only places I play are at Tech with intramurals and at Tinsley Park with BPAR during the summer and fall. Just looking to learn some more about the game and start getting involved in tournaments down the road like I said. If you have any questions or are looking for another player for a tourney, let me know. Justin

justinstp

PayPal Ready
Y'all ****** got carwash jokes. That's why my running boards stay shining and y'alls don't.

Richie texted me today and asked me if we were ever playing again. I think he just misses us. Me, mostly.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
Hey all you LA softball players, just introducing myself to the thread as a new member here. I've been playing a ton of league ball over the last few years and really starting to look into tournament ball now that I'm getting out of school this year (LA Tech) and will have alot more time to give to playing. Alot of the guys I play league ball with do tournaments so it's definitely been a point of interest to me. Right now the only places I play are at Tech with intramurals and at Tinsley Park with BPAR during the summer and fall. Just looking to learn some more about the game and start getting involved in tournaments down the road like I said. If you have any questions or are looking for another player for a tourney, let me know. Justin

What's up, man. That's weird. I was looking at the LHSAA baseball playoff bracket today and I was like "Wtf is Haughton". Then I looked it up and now I know. And now you show up. Its a sign. Of what I'm not sure.

I can't compete with you or Justin so thats a no go.:eek:

I'd trade all of my talents for your popularity.

Justin is the best catcher in the state.

Repped

Dowty24

Starting Player
What's up, man. That's weird. I was looking at the LHSAA baseball playoff bracket today and I was like "Wtf is Haughton". Then I looked it up and now I know. And now you show up. Its a sign. Of what I'm not sure.

Haughton is a little town just east of Shreveport/Bossier. I usually tell people I'm from Shreveport unless they're from around here, saves alot of time:cool: I haven't kept up with their baseball team since I graduated from there, but I guess they're doing alright if they're in the playoffs.

Dowty24

Starting Player
I may make a few trips one of these days, but I don't see it being a regular thing, not at 4-5 hours anyway. The only thing that gets me down that way now is saltwater fishing a few times a year.