Official Louisiana Softball Thread Part 4

JPCHAMP79

Addicted to Softballfans
Sucks I missed the fight because of work .... As I walked back in to the park it had just happened so I heard about 10 different stories lol

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Rumor on the street is that I get the honor of playing with the legendary Curcio this weekend. Any truth to this?

curcio13085

^^Watcher's #1 FAN
I don't even know what Lulu is, actually

per google.

the controversial mobile app that lets girls anonymously review and recommend guys, is seeing some pretty decent traction since it rebooted in February to focus on launching across U.S. college campuses, early Facebook-style

Bout350

Addicted to Softballfans
**** overhand softball!!! It's ruining what half-*$$ swing I had.

Mike,

Who SHOULD replace Fergie? Moyes? Boo

Mike11

master of swinging K's
**** overhand softball!!! It's ruining what half-*$$ swing I had.

Mike,

Who SHOULD replace Fergie? Moyes? Boo

i have no idea......hes in a tough spot, handed a team like that and following a legend that was knighted by the Queen! good luck meeting those expectations.

Bout350

Addicted to Softballfans
i have no idea......hes in a tough spot, handed a team like that and following a legend that was knighted by the Queen! good luck meeting those expectations.

Bold prediction: 3-4 yrs from now when he isn't reaching expectations, they reach out to Pep and lure him from Bayern.

Mike11

master of swinging K's
Bold prediction: 3-4 yrs from now when he isn't reaching expectations, they reach out to Pep and lure him from Bayern.

that is bold. i could see it happening though if he has success there. hard to argue with what hes done at barca but messi may have something to do with that

Bout350

Addicted to Softballfans
that is bold. i could see it happening though if he has success there. hard to argue with what hes done at barca but messi may have something to do with that

Sadly, we (Barca) are far too dependent on the Messi, but that's what Villa was brought in to help fix. I'm thinking that if Moyes hasn't won a couple leagues and made a decent run in CL while Pep has won 2-3 titles with Bayern (completely feasible) and maybe made a CL final, I can see Pep moving on to try something else just like he sorta did with Barca.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I'm still giddy about being able to play with the infamous Curcio this weekend. They need to push the fences back for him, though. He's too strong for this game.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
It was pretty sloppy. It got better as the day went on and no more rain came. We had fun. That whole spotting runs thing was pretty tough...it made us come out swinging every time. No time to wait around.

Mike11

master of swinging K's
Anyone need a pick up this weekend
Chad Beebe 337-208-9470
Pitch/1st
Also play a mean DH/catcher:D:D

if you know anybody looking for a 27 oz usssa derby boy with rec. from sbf let me know. got maybe 50 cuts, i just like the feel of worth bats better

cbeeb34

Addicted to Softballfans
if you know anybody looking for a 27 oz usssa derby boy with rec. from sbf let me know. got maybe 50 cuts, i just like the feel of worth bats better

will do a guy I play with was asking about them, he might want it...Guess Ill just be down there watching this weekend and visiting the in-laws for a late mothers day :(,,,,,