Official Swinging Bunt Hook Up and "I was so drunk that I...." Thread

copper1150

DO OVER!!!
It's a lot of fun. I was on Al's team for the last bunt. Took it to the championship before we got rained out. Does Al play grab ass in the dugout on every team?

It was awesome you guys made it to the ship....it was fun playing you guys. but lets be honest....NO ONE was beating Vics team

jk9williams

Addicted to Softballfans
T Ripp...what do you do in the AF? I work at offutt in Nebraska and this will be my first bunt as well.

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
It's a lot of fun. I was on Al's team for the last bunt. Took it to the championship before we got rained out. Does Al play grab ass in the dugout on every team?

As far as I know he does but have only played a couple times over the past couple months with him thanks to **** ass weather...

T Ripp

T Ripp...what do you do in the AF? I work at offutt in Nebraska and this will be my first bunt as well.

I was in the Fire Department but X-trained last summer into COMM into 3D0x2 and got PCSed from McConnell AFB to Scott AFB last August after finishing training.. Do you guys have a base team there and are you goin to the Band Aid this year at Peterson?

jk9williams

Addicted to Softballfans
No base team here....we have put a team together for the last 8 years for band aid...but this year it's not looking good.

kingaj99

Got hits?
It's a shame, you are one fine piece of tail :p
You always say such sweet things ;)

It was awesome you guys made it to the ship....it was fun playing you guys. but lets be honest....NO ONE was beating Vics team
It was great playing you guys also, the whole tourney we played great teams. Vic's team was stacked but we played hard lol

As far as I know he does but have only played a couple times over the past couple months with him thanks to **** ass weather...
You're in for a treat when the weather gets better. :eek:

What's up you spicy little pickle.;)

Hey qtay! How you doin ;)

redbirdfan1

Focker
I was in the Fire Department but X-trained last summer into COMM into 3D0x2 and got PCSed from McConnell AFB to Scott AFB last August after finishing training.. Do you guys have a base team there and are you goin to the Band Aid this year at Peterson?
3D1X3 here. Suck it

T Ripp

No base team here....we have put a team together for the last 8 years for band aid...but this year it's not looking good.

Damn that sucks I can't wait to go hopefully weather in CO is pretty nice

You're in for a treat when the weather gets better. :eek:

How would I be in for a treat if the weather gets better? Anytime I get to play ball an weather is good it's a great time...

3D1X3 here. Suck it

LMAO... You can have that job

jk9williams

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm happy to see some military support for this tournament. Looking forward to meeting some fellow vets in Redbird and TRipp

redbirdfan1

Focker
Playing with military bros always a good time...
yeah...they were hurting Sunday...some worse than others lol But they were good. at least 2 I had on my team. I miss Scott. I was there from 03-05 at AFCA tried to play there, but my job had me travelling quite a bit so I really didn't make many games. I did almost 11 yrs..took a 6 yr break and now I do the weekend warrior things. totally different world.

potsie

I don't want a eyepatch
glad you can laugh about having to pay guys so they let you touch them and that you try to set rules for grown men you've never actually met...i find it kind of sad and i actually felt bad for you when you said you paid guys to let you suck them off, i know you never asked for any pity so i won't give you any but you seemed like a decent person so i did feel bad, now i just don't understand your insane jealousy over nothing

Wow , you really just went there? Kinda tasteless , even for you

T Ripp

yeah...they were hurting Sunday...some worse than others lol But they were good. at least 2 I had on my team. I miss Scott. I was there from 03-05 at AFCA tried to play there, but my job had me travelling quite a bit so I really didn't make many games. I did almost 11 yrs..took a 6 yr break and now I do the weekend warrior things. totally different world.

Nice so where are you at here in IL up around Peroia?

T Ripp

This def funny to read and laugh at cuz when posting something no way to know who is serious or being sarcastic.... If the tourney is half as good and fun as watching ppl get bent over some of these posts on here it will be a great weekend....lol

This def funny to read and laugh at cuz when posting something no way to know who is serious or being sarcastic.... If the tourney is half as good and fun as watching ppl get bent over some of these posts on here it will be a great weekend....lol

i guess i assume a majority of it is joking so i play along with it (with the exception of a few people who aren't attending the event that just popped in here to start ****)-i think most of the people down there will be good natured and it will be a good time (and drama free unlike on here, lol)

redbirdfan1

Focker
i guess i assume a majority of it is joking so i play along with it (with the exception of a few people who aren't attending the event that just popped in here to start ****)-i think most of the people down there will be good natured and it will be a good time (and drama free unlike on here, lol)
look you're an attention huer. own it and you'll be far less annoying. I like boobs as much as the next dude, but don't try and sell any lines that those pics you have were about the tats...that's BS, it was about the tittays and to get guys attention. It's cool. i get it. If I had tittays I'd let them flop out too for the world to see. Hell, maybe I'll just stop working out and grow my own. :rolleyes:

I've really tried to refrain from saying much to you in here, but it's been a long day, and reading your posts cause me to react like people who hate the squeal of a good ol fashioned chalk board. You're a big fish in a small pond relatively speaking when it comes to this board. Which probably makes you think you're way hotter than you really are. That's probably our fault for giving you the attention you seek because you have some cool tats ;)

I don't take myself all the seriously, but you obviously do. You try really hard to defend yourself and make excuses. at first it was fun reading your contradictions, but now it's just become a little sad. if you really don't care, then stop trying so hard to explain away these contradictions.

I hope you come have a good time, and you're less attention horrorish in real life.

look you're an attention huer. own it and you'll be far less annoying. I like boobs as much as the next dude, but don't try and sell any lines that those pics you have were about the tats...that's BS, it was about the tittays and to get guys attention. It's cool. i get it. If I had tittays I'd let them flop out too for the world to see. Hell, maybe I'll just stop working out and grow my own. :rolleyes:

i said the avy pic was about the tats-which it was when i posted it, i didn't say the others were, there are 2 in an album in my profile that were posted after people kept asking for pics, it got quite a few of the pm's to stop so it served its purpose, a majority of the pics i have up are just my face (10 out of 13 are my face)...i managed to be on here for over a year before people started with the "you're a girl?" ****

I've really tried to refrain from saying much to you in here, but it's been a long day, and reading your posts cause me to react like people who hate the squeal of a good ol fashioned chalk board. You're a big fish in a small pond relatively speaking when it comes to this board. Which probably makes you think you're way hotter than you really are. That's probably our fault for giving you the attention you seek because you have some cool tats ;)

i've never said i'm hot, there was actually a thread in the lounge over the summer where i said i'm not the best looking girl you'll ever see, but i'm not the ugliest either so stop trying to act like i say i'm the best thing since sliced bread...and if i bother or annoy you so damn much, put me on your ignore list

I don't take myself all the seriously, but you obviously do. You try really hard to defend yourself and make excuses. at first it was fun reading your contradictions, but now it's just become a little sad. if you really don't care, then stop trying so hard to explain away these contradictions.

the only thing i've taken seriously in here is people calling me a slut when they don't know me

I hope you come have a good time, and you're less attention horrorish in real life.

i highly doubt you'll get to find that out

Last edited:

matt_lucero54

Banned User
really? because people joking around and having fun is something to avoid? glad you take yourself that seriously

Yeah I guess I dont choose to joke about the same things. Funny though cause one minute you seem to be joking. Then you seem to be upset with someone about there joke about you. Hard to follow.

Huey_gts06

Addicted to Softballfans
True Fact

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.