Official week in week out 3XC checkin thread after a Ravens loss megasuperthread...

tippin20s

3xc is having a poor year so far. I beat him up plenty last week and got nary a response. Let's not kick a beaten horse to death or something like that.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess suggs injury killed that stellar defense. How could one man be so important?

tippin20s

I told 3xc to play Eifert the first three weeks. He didn't listen. Then I told him not to play Eifert this week so naturally, he plays him. Zero points. Well done.

tippin20s

I'll take eifert. I done been told you to take him off the bench but you don't listen cuz tippin is football stupid. Don't play him this week though, Sanu will get the most targets.

Looks like Marvin Jones took the targets this week tho(aside from AJG)

3XC

Big Truss
He knew they weren't that good, I think he told us

About 3 seconds before the snap on the first AJ Green TD (the 80 yarder) I said out loud "Why is Kendrick Lewis in single coverage on AJ?"

Lewis is, if you don't know (And I am 101% positive nobody knows this) a mediocre journeyman free safety that has played for the Texans and Chiefs. A safety, lined up inside, 1 on 1 in man coverage against AJ Green. Was Tony Siragusa not available? The Keystone Cops sequence of crashing into each other, falling down, and getting depantsed for the 4th time in the last 4 games by Green, again, proves that Pees is a terrible DC.

When Smith got beat by Green on that pretty fade for his second TD, I shrugged. Best corner on their best WR, perfect route, it happens. You can't stop him 100% of the time. But giving up a 80 yard TD on the FIRST PLAY after a strip sack returned for a TD, that is utterly unforgivable. The fact that it was almost schemed up by the defense in a "here, score on us, we're unprepared" situation makes me sick.

You know what I want? A top 5 pick. A top 5 pick for a skilled WR or CB, someone elite. Don't **** this up and finish 8-8 and draft 16th and miss the playoffs anyway. Follow through, go 2-14.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
a whole thread dedicated to trips w/ everyone stopping in just to take a shot at him......

he got you all shook

3XC

Big Truss
a whole thread dedicated to trips w/ everyone stopping in just to take a shot at him......

he got you all shook

I'd rather talk about AJ Green and Julio and Demaryius possibly being clones. Like Orphan Black.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i'm bored...i'lll play. List the 10 best wr's of the last 10 years based on nothing but overall talent/ability. excluding Moss and TO

hrdchrgin13

THO095855.png

latest

tippin20s

Oh yeah at least thanks to Roethlesberger getting injured you'll get your first fantasy football win on the season.