Officially on board...

murc

Ive been swingig Eastons for a couple of years now... Combats for a couple of years prior to that... That said, I had a chance to swing a 30oz ASA EL Z2K and it impressed the hell out of me. Right out of the wrapper the thing was hammer smashing every type of ball for me. The feel is fantastic, the feedback, perfection embodied IMO. Im playing very sparingly at the moment due to 8 monh old baby and work obligations, but when I get going consistently again, this will be my bat of choice.

Oh and im glad the ASA version has a new utrip stamp and no qc issues. I may as well use the ASA version in utrip since it mashes the .52s damn near right on par with most of the utrip sticks Ive been used to swinging.

GrandCherokee

Addicted to Softballfans
Minus the baby, this is pretty close to my story. Nothing beats the Z for me right now. They feel so good and just hit amazing.

murc

Minus the baby, this is pretty close to my story. Nothing beats the Z for me right now. They feel so good and just hit amazing.

I was surprised, to be frank. Anytime there is a butt load of hype surrounding a bat, it always makes me skeptical. But the Z2K followed through to back up the hype beautifully. And the sound... it's so unreal. On contact it sounds like someone breaking a Crown bottle in a drunken rage. I have no idea how this will play out in my leagues. I never saw any Z's at all in any of them at any point.

howwedo16

Addicted to Softballfans
The Z's are legit. Drink the Kool-Aid. I hear from people that they don't hit the 44/375's as well, that's boo dukey. They hit those just fine, as well as the 52/300's. Just my opinion. Oh, and I can barely hit. lol

Ballnitez

The Z's are legit. Drink the Kool-Aid. I hear from people that they don't hit the 44/375's as well, that's boo dukey. They hit those just fine, as well as the 52/300's. Just my opinion. Oh, and I can barely hit. lol

I'm smashing my evil BP 52's! And welcome to the club I to came from swinging Easton's only! Wait til u have a couple hundred hits on ur new bat ur going to fall more for it!

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball

The talk of them not hitting the 44/375s well had me skeptical but Ive seen guys in our league hitting the crap out of the 44/400s. I picked one up in a trade and havent had a chance to bp it yet but well see how she does. Im looking forward to it.